At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 5,000 innovative profiles, creatives, developers, designers and digital experts working in its 50 offices around the world, Valtech distinguishes itself by its end-user centric approach and its innovation process. With its values of sharing, boldness and authenticity, Valtech makes sure to put the human element at the heart of the digital experiences it develops - for its clients as well as for its employees.
At Valtech_Commerce, we are more than 300 employees who are passionate about e-commerce. By joining us, you'll be part of a company that puts people first and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
You and Valtech :
- Being a Product Owner at Valtech_Absolunet means working as an agile team with people you really value, with leadership you can trust and at the heart of a corporate culture that truly values work-life balance. On a daily basis, you will:
- Listen, analyze and understand the client's business needs and challenges.
- Design, advise and communicate an eCommerce strategy that will allow the customer to stand out from the competition.
- Promote synergy between eCommerce expertise (both B2B and B2C), digital marketing and mastery of the client's business issues to facilitate work coordination.
- Develop delivery plans and ensure the added value of each element of the project (roadmap).
- Translate business needs into user stories.
- Create and maintain the product backlog.
- Prioritize user stories by considering customer feedback, technological challenges and market developments.
- Define clear, measurable and realistic sprint goals.
- Support your team in carrying out iterations (sprints) by constantly clarifying the business need.
- Effectively manage stakeholder comments during iteration reviews (Sprint Reviews).
- Actively participate in the retrospectives of your Scrum team.
- Demonstrate transparency and manage customer expectations.
- Understand your customer's realities and work to develop new business opportunities.
- Expose tactics and strategies to clients, support the sales team.
- Manage the budget and communicate the budget status with the customer.
What you should have:
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership role in product or project management in the field of digital technologies.
- You have a university degree in e-commerce, information technology, business administration, project management or any other related field.
- You express yourself easily in French and English - to communicate with customers and with your future colleagues! You have a pronounced passion for eCommerce and its evolution.
- You have relevant experience in an agile context, preferably with the Scrum framework.
- You have exceptional communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate information to a wide variety of internal and external audiences.
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) certification is an asset.
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech_ is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.
Want to learn more about our unique culture and awesome people click here