We are looking for Senior Marketing Automation Consultant to join our global team of 6,000 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide.
At the intersection of insights and perspectives, we leverage the power of data, AI, creativity, and technology to achieve experience innovation for many of the world’s best-known brands, including L’Oreal, Mars, Audi, P&G, Volkswagen, and Dolby.
The ideal candidate's skills include:
- At least 3 years’ experience working on an enterprise marketing automation platform (Adobe Campaign/ Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ Braze/ Hubspot/ Klaviyo/...)
- At least 4 year experience working on Digital Marketing and CRM topics
- Experience in customer focused targeting, segmentation techniques and marketing essential
- Track record of developing and implementing successful marketing automation campaigns
- Good understanding of relational Database model
- Good understanding of XML, HTML and CSS
- Quick learner and comfortable working and discovering new platforms
- Customer-facing and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and manage client relationships effectively
- Willingness to travel, pending on business needs
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Accountability, strong communication, collaboration, and time-management skills
- Strong desire to learn more about business every day
- Experience with CDP is a plus (BlueConic/Tealium /Adobe CDP)
- Experience with any of the Adobe Experience Cloud products (AEM, Audience Manager, Target, AJO, Adobe CDP, Analytics)
As a Senior Marketing Automation Consultant within our organization, you will be deliver end-to-end marketing implementation projects covering all elements from requirements gathering through to development and documentation.
You will be onboarded to Adobe Campaign platform and will be responsible for:
- Consulting: Serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, providing expert guidance on marketing automation strategies, best practices, and technology selection
- Strategy Development: Collaborate with clients to develop data-driven marketing automation strategies that align with their business objectives
- Platform Implementation: Lead the implementation of marketing automation platforms, ensuring seamless integration with existing systems
- Campaign Management: Design, execute, and optimize marketing automation campaigns to drive engagement, conversion, and ROI
- Data Analysis: Analyze campaign performance data to identify insights and opportunities for improvement, then make data-driven recommendations.
- Stay Updated: Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies in marketing automation to ensure our clients remain at the forefront of digital marketing.
Your role will play a key part in ensuring the project delivery for the global international client in our portfolio. You will work as part of an international team of marketing automation consultants.
You will manage the database, customer profiling, segmentation and targeting through extracting segments, managing targeting models and managing data load.
As a consultant, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants who frequently deliver at regional, national, and global conferences.
Mental and physical health:
- Medical insurance
- Sports reimbursement budget
- Home office support
- A number of free psychological and legal consultations
- Maternity & paternity leave support
Personal and professional development:
- Internal workshops & learning initiatives
- English language classes compensation
- Professional certifications reimbursement
- Participation in professional local & global communities
- Growth Framework to manage expectations and define the steps to move towards the selected career
- Mentoring program with the ability to become a mentor or a mentee to grow to a higher position
Valtech Ukraine has a system of progressive benefit packages – the longer you stay with the company – the more benefits you get.
Our main priority has always been people. Valtech has created One Fund to support Ukrainian colleagues and teams who have found their lives turned upside down. Forbes Ukraine ranked Valtech Ukraine as a Top 50 Wartime Employers, we are coming in at number 14.
You can not only become a part of constant evolution but can lead the change. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver rather than the task executor.