Valtech is looking for a Senior New Business Developer m/f/d to join us in France to support our ambition of becoming the leading digital agency globally.
To be a success in the role you will know the agency game because you have lived it for years. You will be able to articulate the value of digital transformation to a B2B or B2C client in 50 words or less and, most importantly, as a digital native you can translate the trends and lingo of the digital world into something a C-level executive can understand, value and buy.
Your job is to know the market, hunt the business challenges that can be solved digitally, creating and pursuing opportunities with new client prospects. You know the value of getting really stuck-in to digital consulting rather than going on autopilot with generic slide decks, and you’re comfortable with positioning a full-service offering that spans strategy, creative and technology.
Critically you’ll know that digital is so much more than the website. You’ll be passionate about the impact your work has on human beings.
You will be accountable to drive a lean and effective end-to-end sales process across the funnel.
You will be well networked into the wider global company, using the power of the One Valtech organization to drive the French based business.
You may be required to travel on the Company’s business and shall abide by the prevailing business travel policies or general practices.
A day in the life of a Senior New Business Developer m/f/d
You'll report to the Europe SVP Valtech Inside Service Line. As a Senior New Business Developer w/m, you fulfill an essential role and will:
- Develop the go-to-market plan for new business with net new customers in France
- Grow our business via net new clients in the commercial sector across different verticals
- Drive the sales pipeline development in close partnership with the local Business Dev team, through Business development and leads generation activities, scheduling meetings with prospective customers, identification of new business opportunities and development of the Company’s image
- Engage with prospect organisations to position Valtech solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, references from clients and partners, networking, etc.
- Lead end-to-end presales / RFP response / pitch process through qualification, win strategy definition, engagement of appropriate resources such as pre-sales, local and global delivery leads
- Participate in relevant marketing, networking and industry events.
- Systematically collaborate with Valtech’s key technology platform partners in the region, e.g. Sitecore, Salesforce, Optimizely, Contentful, Adobe, Commercetools, Fluent Commerce and others
- Accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery
- Keep up with client success case studies and services value proposition development within Valtech
- Manage information about new contacts / prospects / clients /meetings/ business proposals and business pipe via SalesForce CRM in a continuous way
You and the role
You are someone with 10+ years’ experience in business development/sales roles within the digital agency/tech professional services industry including 5+ years’ experience with digital or SI services.
We would love if you have
- Existing French network of potential clients
- Demonstrable track records selling multi-year engagements
- Personal drive to “getting it done and right” and the ability to make effective decisions and see them through
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on-the-fly to new demands and business environments, sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and people skills working with internal teams and client teams
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality
- Strong senior executive engagement and influence skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
What you can expect from us
- hybrid telecommuting
- laptop, mobile phone
- 25 paid leaves + 18 extra days off (bank holidays + extra paid leaves)
- internal events (monthly "apéros", lunch & learn, etc.)
Apart from the benefits listed above, we have more to offer. Our growth development program, for example, to help you excel in your existing profession, or enable you to explore another. Also, there are plenty of internal initiatives for you to take part in. Whether it's about improving Valtech as a business or contributing to the world around us, we encourage our employees to pursue their professional and personal ambitions.
Not only can you help us lead the experience revolution, but you can lead the change. The journey Valtech is on is ambitious and therefore opens doors. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver to help move us, and our clients, forward.
Does it excite you to join Valtech on this journey? And would you like to become our next Senior New Business Developer w/m?
Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!