Valtech is looking for a Solution Architect. If you can recognize yourself as someone who can support our local and regional teams in selling and delivering solutions that exceed client expectations, and someone who is responsible and can deliver, then we are looking for you! Delivering innovation with a purpose and enabling clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends to connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points.
What will you be doing?
As Solution Architect working at Valtech you bridge the gap between business and technology. You interact with stakeholders on all levels of the client organization and are able to translate business challenges and goals into sound and solid technical solutions which bring value to and help support the goals of the client.
Understanding and picking apart business processes behind digital journeys and being able to pinpoint improvements on both process itself as well as supporting technology is key in your daily work. You are able to translate opportunities for improvement, or the necessity of change, into a clear narrative towards the client organization, building support for transformation at the sponsor level.
You support client teams in the discovery and foundation phases in the search for future-proof solutions on any scale within a client project. During, and directly after, the foundation you are able to translate business into technology on a level detailed enough for agile teams to understand and transform into tangible requirements to kick-start development afterwards.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of experience in architecting and design on enterprise level together with a minimum of 5+ years experience in software architecture or development
- Background in, or demonstrable feeling with, the digital agency world (think of playing field, biggest contenders, and digital platforms available)
- Demonstrable experience in the fields of Enterprise Commerce Applications, Content Management, Composable Architectures, Integrations and Microservices
- Strong knowledge of enterprise-level application ecosystems (ERP, OMS, CRM, WMS, etc.)
- Solid understanding of design patterns and application levels
- Sense for, and ability to deal with, politics in enterprise environments
- Ability to oversee and steer large-scale implementations
- Ability to instruct and guide development on a multi-client & multi-team basis
- Ability to operate in complex, multi-stakeholder environments
- Native or bilingual English (strong communication skills, both oral and written)
- Strong business understanding and ability to communicate technical recommendations in business terms
- Strong understanding of Commerce Business Models and -Processes (B2B and B2C)
- Project management skills / Methodology knowledge
What do we offer in return?
At Valtech you’ll become part of a talented bunch of innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our Global 500 clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have from our very beginning always worked hard on providing everyone within our organisation the opportunity to grow and also transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done, we really do transform by doing
Feel free to contact me (Max Recruiter) via email@example.com or via whatsapp 06-15 26 18 52 for more information regarding Valtech and our recruitment process.
Our recruitment process:
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process. These are the different stages of which are outlined below:
- Application received
- CV/phone screening by Recruitment
- CV screening by Hiring Manager
- 1st interview*
- 2nd interview
*for some of our vacancies an assessment (after 1st interview) is part of our process