At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 5,000 innovative profiles, creatives, developers, designers and digital experts working in its 50 offices around the world, Valtech distinguishes itself by its end-user centric approach and its innovation process. With its values of sharing, boldness and authenticity, Valtech makes sure to put the human element at the heart of the digital experiences it develops - for its clients as well as for its employees.
At Valtech_Commerce, we are more than 300 employees who are passionate about e-commerce. By joining us, you'll be part of a company that puts people first and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
What you will do:
As the Technical Consultant - PXM, you will be the technical resource on client projects. You will work with a PXM Consultant to build the right solution and then support clients in its use and evolution! From the design of the technical solution to the development requirements, you will guide it all!
- Lead workshops and technical meetings.
- Evaluate the functionalities required for the project (in terms of budget/time) and plan the delivery roadmap (backlog).
- Write the technical acceptance criteria for the features required for the project.
- Implement extensions and configurations according to the client's needs.
- Supervise the developers who come to support the project.
- Support the PXM Consultant in the strategy/consulting mandate.
- Support sales and account management
- Communicate with the client and present the proposed solutions and the required budget/time.
- Test and deliver solutions to the client.
- Document the project (technical documentation).
What you should have:
- 3-5 years experience in .NET platform development.
- Understanding of clients’ basic issues as it relates to product information management.
- Ability to adapt your speech according to the speaker (Technical vs. Functional).
- Understanding of the architecture issues related to product information management (PIM-related systems), as well as data modeling and product attribute management.
- Ability to train customers to use the platform.
- Bonus: You have a technical certification in one or more of the leading PIM platforms (inriver, Salsify, Akeneo, etc).
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech_ is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.