At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 5,000 innovative profiles, creatives, developers, designers and digital experts working in its 50 offices around the world, Valtech distinguishes itself by its end-user centric approach and its innovation process. With its values of sharing, boldness and authenticity, Valtech makes sure to put the human element at the heart of the digital experiences it develops - for its clients as well as for its employees.
At Valtech_Commerce, we are more than 300 employees who are passionate about e-commerce. By joining us, you'll be part of a company that puts people first and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
What you will do:
As the Technical Consultant on the Product Experience Management (PXM) Support Team, you will respond to your clients’ requests for support. You will also propose solutions that will fast-forward their digital journeys through product data excellence. Your guidance will help your clients level up and win in their respective markets.
- Manage and structure the PXM support division in collaboration with the PXM Support Lead consultant.
- Share strategic PIM platform knowledge PIM).
- From analysis to resolution, support the PXM Lead Consultant.
- Analyze support requests from a technical point of view, classifying the requests and evaluating the resolution in terms of budget and time required.
- Communicate with the customer and present the proposed solution and the budget/timeframe.
- Test and deliver the solution for the customer.
- Document the resolution centrally in the customer guide (technical and user) and in the internal documentation (Confluence).
What you should have:
- 3-5 years exprience in .NET platform development.
- You understand clients’ basic issues around product information management.
- You recognize the point of origin of the request in the product lifecycle process (e.g. product creation, enrichment, syndication, categorization, etc.).
- You are able to identify customer stakeholders impacted by the request and understand their work environment.
- You are able to train clients on the use of the platform.
- You understand the architecture issues related to product information management (PIM related systems), as well as data modeling and product attribute management.
- You have technical certifications for inriver Salsify and Akeneo certifications are a major asset.
- Bonus: You know how to code platform customizations.
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.