Valtech is looking for a Xstore Business Analyst (all genders). Are you passionate about optimizing retail operations and improving consumer’s experience? Does it excite you to get things done in close collaboration with people around the globe? Our customer has launched a global program to lead the implementation of new technologies and digital capabilities in stores, encompassing applications such as POS based on Oracle XStore Suite solution. Are you based in Paris (or willing to) and able to come to the client site 3 days a week? Then you might be the person we’re looking for! Keep reading to find out.
A day in the life of a Xstore Business Analyst (all genders)
As a Xstore Business Analyst, you fulfil an essential role. You will mainly be responsible for conducting the interactions between Business and IT stakeholders. On a day-to-day basis, you will be a key player to ensure that the new technologies implemented meet business requirements. You are actively interacting and supporting communication related to active retail solutions projects with business community and technical teams, translating business requirements into processes and systems design, and identify acceptable business workaround solutions when necessary.
In addition, you will:
- Partner with key Business Stakeholders to identify and document requirements for the purposes of deploying new (global and regional) systems
- Manage business stakeholder approval for all retail functional designs and modifications
- Develop and support the creation of business related materials such as solution documents, business and functional requirements, business process documents and workflows
- Coordinate and work with technical team on technical design, delivery and support
- Organize and facilitate application test plans and test cases including technical tests, user acceptance tests etc.)
- Provide ongoing application system maintenance and problem resolution with internal/external supporting teams
You and the role
You are someone with University degree in IT, Business Information System or equivalent, minimum 10-year experience in IT, with at least a 5-year experience in retail business analysis (luxury retail preferred), retail experience related to retail solutions implementations in an international context, used to evolve in multi-cultural projects and with exceptional functional lead and time management abilities.
We would love if you have
- an in-depth working knowledge of Oracle xStore Suites (Xadmin, Xcenter, Xservices, Xenvironment, Xmobile, Tablet…)
- business-oriented mindset: strong business sense and business operational experience
- a good ability to liaise between the business and technical communities bridging the gap and driving discussions toward a collaborative solution
- a strong organization, planning, communication, project management and presentation skills
- You know how to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- excellente communication skills (both written and oral) and fluency in English
What you can expect from us
- hybrid telecommuting (3 days on site, 2 days from home)
- laptop, mobile phone
- 25 paid leaves + 18 extra days off (bank holidays + extra paid leaves)
- internal events (monthly "apéros", lunch & learn, etc.)
Apart from the benefits listed above, we have more to offer. Our growth development program, for example, to help you excel in your existing profession, or enable you to explore another. Also, there are plenty of internal initiatives for you to take part in. Whether it's about improving Valtech as a business or contributing to the world around us, we encourage our employees to pursue their professional and personal ambitions.
Not only can you help us lead the experience revolution, but you can lead the change. The journey Valtech is on is ambitious and therefore opens doors. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver to help move us, and our clients, forward.
Does it excite you to join Valtech on this journey? And would you like to become our next Xstore Business Analyst (all genders)?
Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!