Are you a finance graduate who is ready for a next step after one or two years of field experience? Time for a cup of coffee with us!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, communicative finance colleague. A passionate person who is responsible for all financial processes within Valtech the Netherlands, together with a team of four colleagues. This position is located in the Netherlands so we are looking for someone who already lives here.
What will you be doing?
• You support the controller in various activities, such as the month-end closing and annual work
• You take care of the sales tax returns
• You process bank transactions
• You enter purchase invoices
• You are responsible for debtor management
• You support fleet management
What do we expect from you?
You have a good sense of numbers, obviously – you proved that in your first job and you want to develop your skills in that area. But as our new finance colleague you can also quickly switch between clients and projects. You are a quick thinker, carry out work proactively and accurately and have a flexible attitude.
In addition, we ask the following of you:
• You have completed a training in Business Administration/Controlling (a big plus)
• You have at least 1 year of relevant work experience; and yes, (graduation) internships also count!
• You have knowledge of Oracle (a big plus)
• You have an affinity with the digital work field
• You have good written and oral communication skills, both in Dutch and English
• You can work independently within a team
What can you expect from us?
- A job at a fast-growing international company, that is constantly evolving. You’ll never be bored!
- A comprehensive on boarding program through our internal Academy
- An international environment that respects diversity, equality and individuality
- Freedom and opportunities to develop your hard and soft skills with some help from your team captain and our Academy
- A hybrid workplace: flexibility to combine working at home with working at one of our 4 offices
In addition, you’ll get:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- A pension plan
- Travel allowance (every colleague receives an NS Business Card)
- A group health insurance
- A laptop and mobile phone
- Work-from-home budget of € 55- per month
- A budget to make your workplace at home more comfortable
- A refer-a-friend scheme with up to € 1.150,-
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process.
Outlined below, you can learn more about the different stages of our recruitment process:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st (online) interview
5. 2nd (online) interview
*for some of our vacancies, an assessment or case is part of our process.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!