Valtech is looking for a Client Growth alternant/internship (all genders) as from October onwards. It will be a mix of in-person and remote work.
A day in the life of a Client Growth Intern (all genders)
Throughout this work experience, you will be exposed to Global Clients organization, with client teams sitting in all regions of our group. You will get a comprehensive understanding of our business with hands-on experience on how to lead and manage a client growth community, generate strategies to stimulate client growth and collaborate with cross functional teams on global projects. You’ll report to the Global Director, Client Growth & Strategy, based in Paris.
Your main actions will be:
- Support client growth team’s key initiatives for the client community within the Valtech group
- Interface regularly and work cross-functionally with different profiles such as Client Partners/Account Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Marketing, leadership teams and craft circles on key projects
- Own the preparation for team meetings; make sure that all materials are prepped and shared as needed, record calls and take notes, prepare and send a call recap to all parties where needed
- Monitor dashboards and communicate key insights through reporting
- Prepare slide decks and other internal documentation, share and maintain as needed
- Update intranet regularly for all Client Partnership content
- Assist in managing the Client Partner craft circle & community across all regions
- Support in setting up and scaling programs across the group
- Proactively identify and execute on opportunities and continuously improve organizational effectiveness
You and the role
You are someone with Bachelor degree minimum / Bac+3 or M1 in Digital, Management, Sales, Marketing, Communications, or related with a first work experience
experience in the field of digital industry.
We would love if you have
- Knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is a plus
- General Knowledge of reporting tools/processes is a plus
- Passion and understanding of Digital industry
- Good business acumen
- Native/Fluent in English and French (other language is appreciated)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Curious & quick to learn
- Attention to detail & proactive
- Ability to stay organized, multi-task, and be proactive
- Analytical thinking and efficient decision-making
- Ability to build strong relationships with collaborators
What you can expect from us
- an amazing experience among experts of the digital industry
- hybrid telecommuting
- laptop, mobile phone
- 25 paid leaves + 18 extra days off (bank holidays + extra paid leaves)
- internal events (monthly "apéros", lunch & learn, etc.)
Apart from the benefits listed above, we have more to offer. Our growth development program, for example, to help you excel in your existing profession, or enable you to explore another. Also, there are plenty of internal initiatives for you to take part in. Whether it's about improving Valtech as a business or contributing to the world around us, we encourage our employees to pursue their professional and personal ambitions.
Not only can you help us lead the experience revolution, but you can lead the change. The journey Valtech is on is ambitious and therefore opens doors. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver to help move us, and our clients, forward.
Does it excite you to join Valtech on this journey? And would you like to become our next Client Growth intern?
Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!