We are now looking for a Client Partner to join our Nordic sales team. Client’s trust Valtech to remove complexity and deliver innovative, solutions that close the experience gap between customer expectation and reality. With expertises across experience design, technology and marketing, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. We are a network of more than 5,000 makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers spanning 5 continents with +50 offices in +22 countries.
What you’ll be doing as a Client Partner at Valtech
As a Client Partner at Valtech you will be the strategic partner to the client. You will work closely with delivery directors and consultant managers to form a dynamic duo between client and delivery team.
You are ultimately responsible for the customer relationship and satisfaction. You ensure that each initiative is aligned with its own digital vision and operational strategy, as well as supported by the right people and teams with the right level of negotiation to ensure profitability.
As Client Partner you initiate discussions around strategic ways to expand the business and evolve the client's digital ecosystem. You also uncover actionable insights and high-level opportunities to meet the customers' objectives thanks to an understanding and the monitoring of relevant KPIs.
Some of your responsibilities
- Own accounts under your responsibility, support the 360 vision and maximize internal empathy, usually for a portfolio between 20mSEK to 40mSEK.
- Responsible for putting in place the account executive review, when the client qualifies for it.
- Monitor the performance and results of actions taken and communicate proactively with the client on the achievement of set objectives and related recommendations.
- Develop strategic solutions for clients, as well as influencing account growth within existing accounts with the support of your colleagues.
- Integrate the entire portfolio of services, providing a coordinated communication, management and delivery approach for clients.
- Follow the clients’ fiscal and budgetary calendar and determine priorities and budgets for the coming year.
- Own the proposal and Statement of Work (SOW) creation process.
- Ensure proper documentation of Legal Documents, SOWs and Estimates to facilitate the work of other stakeholders.
- Confirm availability with the Delivery organization of the different teams and help identifying high-level deadlines to ensure we meet customer deliverables and deadlines.
- Effectively communicate mandated requirements to team members.
We would love if you had:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within Digital and/or eCommerce, Marketing or Account Management of IT projects.
- Having experience in selling and/or working closely on projects with a technical aspect - and preferably something where platforms like Adobe, Optimizely, Sitecore, Contentstack, Contentful or Salesforce are involved.
- Have a university education in a field related to sales, ecommerce and / or marketing.
- Express yourself easily in Swedish and English.
- Can interact as much with a C-Level audience as a development team.
- Love the challenge of managing multiple large enterprise/global accounts at once.
A few words about Valtech & our culture
Valtech will always be recognised not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing. We have an inclusive culture where we share our thoughts and our knowledge, we have fun together, and we care about each other. Our core values, Share, Care, Dare defines our culture and makes Valtech a workplace where you thrive and develop. Read more about life at Valtech here.
Some of the perks:
- Flexible workspace in our beautiful office at Kyrkogatan in Gothenburg or Kungsholmen in Stockholm.
- Valtech is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow, this is the place for you.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want – but as you will be a central part of our team we expect you to spend the majority of your time interacting with colleagues in our office.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Events, craft circles and learning lunches for you to participate in. Plus, running clubs, board game nights, floorball and much more.
Diversity and Inclusion at Valtech
Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.
Does it excite you to join Valtech on this journey? And would you like to become our next Client Partner? Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!