A day in the life of a Front-End Developer (all genders)
As a Front-End Developer, you fulfill an essential role. You will mainly be responsible for:
- Bringing your expertise and experience to the client
- Carrying out technical quotes on the project
- Implementing JS and Vue.js
- Improving the user experience, while respecting accessibility standards
- Providing a quality maintainable code
- Presenting and explaining to your team your technical choices, your way of doing things
Luckily, you will not have to do this all by yourself. You will work closely with an international, multicultural and multidisciplinary team (Scrum Master, Business Analysts, QA, Front and Back Developers) dedicated to development and maintenance of digital platforms and applications for our clients (luxury, retail, insurance, etc.)..
You and the role
You are someone with minimum 5 years of experience in e-commerce and international projects involving digital platforms. Engine background.
We would love if you have
- Vue.JS (Vuex, Vue Router, NuxtJS)
- Accessibility standards (A11Y, WCAG, etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO principles : unit tests (Jest, QUnit, JsUnit, Jasmine, JsTestDriver, Mocha, etc.) + functional tests (Selenium, HTMLUnit, Watir, etc.)
- Component Library / UI Design system (Storybook, Fractal)
- API Rest
- You are a critical thinker and problem-solving person
- You are team player able to work in a multicultural and multi countries environment
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills : English is mandatory, French is a big plus
What you can expect from us
- hybrid telecommuting / 3 days a week on client site (Paris 75002)
- laptop, mobile phone
- 25 paid leaves + 18 extra days off (bank holidays + extra paid leaves)
- internal events (monthly "apéros", lunch & learn, craft circle, etc.)
Apart from the benefits listed above, we have more to offer. Our growth development program, for example, to help you excel in your existing profession, or enable you to explore another. Also, there are plenty of internal initiatives for you to take part in. Whether it's about improving Valtech as a business or contributing to the world around us, we encourage our employees to pursue their professional and personal ambitions.
Not only can you help us lead the experience revolution, but you can lead the change. The journey Valtech is on is ambitious and therefore opens doors. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver to help move us, and our clients, forward.
Does it excite you to join Valtech on this journey? And would you like to become our next Front-End Developer ?
Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!