HR & Admin Manager
Manage all HR-related matters including
- Full spectrum on Payroll Processing for Singapore payroll.
- Manage payroll agents in China and ensure accurate and timely payment.
- Manage and review staff expenses including travel allowance, Shift allowance, and leave management.
- Manage annual increments and bonuses, staff insurance/EP renewal, take care of staff welfare and organize staff functions.
- Support recruitment process, manage resignees exit and new hires onboarding in a professional manner.
- Maintain updated records of staff information at all times.
- Manage staff announcements professionally and ensure new policies are updated in the Staff handbook.
- Manage all staff queries in a professional manner.
- Provide Finance with all HR-related reports for Monthly closing: payroll report, bonus accrual & leave accruals ensuring report accuracies.
- Support Budget and Forecast preparation on HR information – Payroll information/Staff insurance/FTE/Staff Events.
- Support HR information to SG government as requested and any ad hoc Corporate requests.
- Manage CSR activities to promote community inclusivity.
- Any other HR duties eg to be SMO for the office and update staff regularly about Covid-19 regulations.
Manage all office administrative duties including
- Support China payment requests from the staff and ensure all Valtech Mobility expenses are invoiced to them;
- Support Sales & Business Development team in the filling of project agreements;
- Implement and maintain office procedures and administrative systems;
- Manage cleaners and ensure the office is always well maintained and updated all staff about the House Rules.
- Review and renew office insurance and office leases.
- Manage all office maintenance needs eg Aircon, water dispenser, printers and etc.
- Manage all Office procurements including office supplies and IT equipment.
- Keep proper records of Office Assets.
- Support Staff with IT issues and seek help from Group IT.
- Any other office matters arising from new situations.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR-related field.
- Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Studies, Administrative or related discipline.
- Able to read and converse in Mandarin in order to liaise with Mandarin-speaking clients and China counterparts.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Positive work attitude and display initiative in problem-solving.
- Able to work independently and multi-task efficiently.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and excel.