Exciting opportunity for data-minded Marketing Analyst
Valtech is seeking a data-minded Marketing Analyst with experience in measurement, data, analytics, dashboards, optimization & SEO. We are looking for individuals with a passion for helping solve client’s challenges through data and attain an ROI from their digital investments & data sets.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your skills and work with a fantastic roster of clients within a expanding Marketing Science practice at Valtech. We place a strong emphasis on KPIs, measurement and tagging across the customer journey, with an experiment-driven approach.
You’ll be hands-on with variety of platforms including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Episerver, Sitecore, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Optimizely and others (feel free to bring your favorite tools into the mix).
Your day will have immense variety; you’ll be running client workshops, designing tagging strategies, mining data for opportunities and reporting on campaign performance. There will be plenty of opportunity to apply your strategic and analytical skills to link tactics and experiments to revenue and conversion lift, in a variety of client and vertical contexts. If you’re interested in data science or machine learning, we’re working on applying those techniques to marketing data as well!
Most importantly, you love to tell data-driven stories of measureable improvements to digital performance.
You will be working closely with colleagues across North Amercia and the role breaks down into two large buckets:
1) Billable client work including but not limited to:
a. Delivery of workshops to define KPIs, digital objectives, project requirements, education on digital best
b. Delivery and implementation of optimization roadmaps and experiments
c. Delivery and implementation of data strategy, data layer design and tagging plans
d. Delivery and implementation of dashboards & ongoing reports
e. Delivery and implementation of marketing automation plans
f. Delivery and implementation of SEO recommendations & enhancements
g. Research into latest practices, tools, approaches to make informed recommendations
h. Providing general guidance and expertise to our clients as a trusted advisor
2) Non-billable work to produce thought leadership and provide sales support defining early opportunities
Travel within Canada and US is expected for to deliver client workshops (pre-COVID 19).
- Fluent english speaker
- Experience presenting to stakeholders and delivering workshops and training engagements
- Understanding of the digital marketing space, including popular tools and common channel strategies spanning web, email, social and mobile
- Experience in configuring and using Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics to understand visitor behavior and identify opportunities for optimization
- Understanding of audience segmentation and content targeting to segments
- Experience developing and prioritizing KPIs to measure a program, initiative or project
- Understanding of marketing strategy and optimization tactics including personalization, SEO, A|B testing, automation
- Experience embedding analytics and optimization within larger digital delivery projects
- Experience with DXPs such as Sitecore, Episerver, Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adwords.
- Familiarity with SEO / optimization tools such as Semrush, CrazyEgg, HotJar
Nice to Have
- Experience in a consulting or client services environment (>2 years)
- Experience with dashboard tools such as Google Data Studio, PowerBI, Tableau
- Marketing Automation experience (Marketo, Pardot, Episerver, etc.
We believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products & experiences. Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status. If you require accommodations at any point in the interview process, please let us know.
So, if you are looking for your next challenge? Then this is your chance to join our team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative professionals working with composable Best-of-Breed technology platforms within the large-scale digital experience and e-commerce business area.