Valtech is looking for a Salesforce Developer. Are you passionate about transforming businesses through cutting-edge Salesforce Solutions. Do you have an eye for innovation, creativity and client satisfaction and does it excite you to get things done in close collaboration with people around the globe? Are you based in the Netherlands and would like the flexibility to work from the comfort of your home and have the opportunity to visit our offices situated in Utrecht or Eindhoven? Then you might be the person we’re looking for! Keep reading to find out.
We have delivered over 150 projects based on Salesforce for world-famous brands such as L’Oréal, Sanofi, Deciem, and numerous NDA luxury projects.
A day in the life of a Salesforce Developer
As a Salesforce Developer, you fulfil an essential role. You will mainly be responsible for developing and maintaining the clients Salesforce platform in continuous collaboration our clients and cross-functional teams. On a day-to-day basis, you will be the one to leverage your expertise to develop and deploy customized solutions on the Salesforce platform. Luckily, you will not have to do this all by yourself. You will work closely with fellow developers, architects and consultants.
In addition, you will be:
- Developing customised solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Gathering and analysing requirements
- Creating technical designs and developing integrations
- Undertaking unit testing and peer-reviews
- Leveraging CI/CD tooling
You and the role
You are someone with proven experience in Salesforce Development. Taking the lead, making decisions and proactively setting things in motion is something that you feel comfortable doing. In previous environments, people would come to you for troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues related to Salesforce configurations and integrations.
We would love if you have
- A number of years experience as a Developer working on Salesforce digital platforms
- Current project experience of developing digital platforms for Sales Cloud/Service Cloud/Experience Cloud and a broader understanding of Salesforce Core
- Experience with coaching and mentoring teams, encouraging independent and analytical mindset with your colleagues
- Strong technical knowledge of DevOps, GitHub, CI/CD
What you can expect from us
- A hybrid workplace: flexibility to combine working at home with working at one of our offices in Utrecht or Eindhoven
- A comprehensive corporate benefits package that includes: 25 days annual leave, pension, discounts on health insurance, travel allowance (every colleague receives an NS Business card), work from home budget (€ 60 per month)
- Regular company days and staff social meet ups
- A work laptop and mobile phone
Apart from the benefits listed above, we have more to offer. Our growth development program, for example, to help you excel in your existing profession, or enable you to explore another. Also, there are plenty of internal initiatives for you to take part in. Whether it's about improving Valtech as a business or contributing to the world around us, we encourage our employees to pursue their professional and personal ambitions.
Not only can you help us lead the experience revolution, but you can lead the change. The journey Valtech is on is ambitious and therefore opens doors. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver to help move us, and our clients, forward.
Does it excite you to join Valtech on this journey? And would you like to become our next Salesforce Developer.
Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!