Senior Digital Project Manager
This role will be focused on the management and delivery of digital development and marketing projects around WeChat OA/MP, websites/apps, and system integrations for well-known global brands and clients.
The ideal candidate should be able to confidently collaborate with client-side stakeholders at all levels, independently manage a cross-functional project team including designers, analysts, architects, developers, testers, and digital marketing specialists, and deliver assigned projects on time, on budget, and in good quality. Therefore, we need somebody who is proactive, thoughtful, and a good problem solver.
Role & Responsibilities
- Set up and maintain project artifacts during the entire project lifecycles such as project charter, budget, timeline, resource plan, routine reports, milestone sign-off documents, and post-delivery review
- Conduct requirements analysis and documentation independently for small to medium projects and collaborate with business analysts on these tasks for large projects
- Establish and maintain good and effective working relationships with client-side project managers and other key stakeholders
- Manage internal project team across all roles required in assigned projects
- Coordinate with other project managers on resource capacity allocation and sharing
- Identify and manage project issues and risks in a professional and efficient matter and provide clear and timely status reports to both internal and external stakeholders
- Be responsible for delivering quality control, timeline/budget tracking, resource utilization, and overall profitability
- Participate in pre-sale tender response preparation, cost estimate, resource modeling, and client presentation
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a full-time Project Manager in a digital agency or similar organization
- A portfolio demonstrating your past experience in the management of digital development and marketing projects, especially WeChat, eCommerce or CRM-related implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Methodologies including Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Proven client relationship management experience and presentation skills
- Familiar with mainstream project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, Trello, etc.
- Self-motivated with good time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects under various budget/timeline/resource pressure
- Ability to think analytically and creatively with good problem-solving capabilities
- Passionate about the digital transformation in web, social media, and emerging technologies
- Knowledge of Product Ownership
- Experience with writing Epics, User Stories, Testing plans, Functional or technical specs, and Acceptance Criteria
- Certifications in Project Management (PMP or / and Prince2) and Agile/Scrum Methodology (CSM, CSPO, etc.).
- Prior experience or prior education in computer science and/or software engineering experience
- Experience with mainstream eCommerce, CRM, or content management platforms