Valtech is looking for a Senior Solution Architect with extensive experience of designing and architecting end-to-end solutions using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Are you passionate about delivering the best in class Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions and leading a community of talented developers and consultants? Do you have an eye for the user in everything you deliver and does it excite you to get things done in close collaboration with people around the globe?
Are you based in the UK? Would you like to work from the comfort of your home and have the opportunity to visit our office in London occasionally? Then you might be the person we’re looking for! Keep reading to find out.
We have delivered over 150 projects based on Salesforce for world-famous brands such as L’Oréal, Sanofi, Deciem, and numerous NDA luxury projects.
A day in the life of a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect
As a Solution Architect you fulfil an essential role. You will be responsible for the design of our global Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions by continuous collaboration with our technical & delivery teams and of course the customer. On a day-to-day basis you will be the one to translate business requirements into technical solutions as well as technical leadership on proof of concepts to establish architectural patterns for new products and service offerings. Luckily you will not have to do this all by yourself. You will work closely with other architects, developers, delivery and client strategy teams.
In addition, you will:
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and providing value-added Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions to complex real-world problems.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on Salesforce Marketing Cloud and related technologies, providing guidance and expertise to both business and technology teams.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, ensuring alignment with Salesforce Marketing Cloud best practices and industry standards.
- Train and mentor team members on Salesforce Marketing Cloud functionality, configuration, and best practices.
- Design and develop complex marketing automation solutions using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, including multi-channel campaigns with advanced personalisation.
You and the role
You are someone with extensive experience in the field of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and most likely with a career evolution from developer to solution architect. Taking the lead and proactively setting things in motion is something that you feel comfortable doing. In previous environments people would come to you for technical assurance across all stages of the lifecycle from pre-sales to post implementation.
We would love if you have
- Subject Matter Expert knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud with an understanding of the broader Salesforce ecosystem.
- Current project experience of leading the design and architecture of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions.
- The ability to inspire our development teams and our clients.
- Genuine passion for the latest digital platform technology. Someone who ‘get’s it’ and the benefits it will bring to the customer and end user.
- A we-before-me mentality and always keen to be celebrating successes together.
What you can expect from us
- A competitive market salary.
- A flexible hybrid / remote working model. Making it possible to work pretty much anywhere in the UK.
- A comprehensive corporate benefits package that includes: pension, life insurance, BUPA private healthcare/dental care, cycle to work scheme and free eye tests & a flu jab!
- Regular company days and staff social meet ups.
Apart from the benefits listed above, we have more to offer. Our growth development program, for example, to help you excel in your existing profession, or enable you to explore another. Also, there are plenty of internal initiatives for you to take part in. Whether it's about improving Valtech as a business or contributing to the world around us, we encourage our employees to pursue their professional and personal ambitions.
Not only can you help us lead the experience revolution, but you can lead the change. The journey Valtech is on is ambitious and therefore opens doors. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver to help move us, and our clients, forward.
Does it excite you to join Valtech on this journey? And would you like to become our next Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect?
Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!