We are Valtech! We are a global digital agency focused on business transformation. You probably already know us better than you think. Together, we design, build and deliver transformative digital solutions for the world's best-known brands. Whether it's one of our B2B solutions for Henkel, Westcon or Dot Foods or a new customer experience for L'Oreal, MAC Cosmetics or Levi's.
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our Lisbon office 🌞
You will play a key role in the growth of Valtech by finding and attracting candidates for current and long-term needs. Day by day you will work across the business, understanding how Talent can take Valtech forward, and engaging with candidates of interest. The role requires someone who is able to source and manage candidates as well as build talent pools for future needs. Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
If you have solid networking skills and 4 years of IT recruitment experience, we’d like to meet you.
What will you be doing?
- Search for and interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks;
- Work closely with hiring managers to identify hiring needs, technical requirements and drive the process of writing vacancy profiles;
- Be the first point of contact during the introduction call where you will present the Valtech employer proposition to candidates;
- Maintain candidate progress in the Application Tracking System;
- Develop talent pools for future hiring needs and stay in touch with past applicants;
- Drive the internal referral process and identify new ways of attracting talent;
- Promote our employer brand online and offline;
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 4 years of experience working as a Talent Acquisition Consultant in a tech company;
- Local IT market understanding, wide network;
- A good understanding of the technology space and are tech-savvy;
- Good interpersonal skills and easily build rapport with people;
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
What do we offer in return?
- A sunny terrace to enjoy a few drinks 🥂 with your colleagues and our BBQs
- Our annual ski trip and regular online and onsite events 🤙
- Remote work-friendly 👩💻
- Mingling with your colleagues at Café Valtech ☕ or at our Zoom Café Corner
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking itself too seriously 😁
- Personal study budget and time – we take learning very seriously 👨🏫 and want you to be able to improve your skills
- Weekly Tech Along where you can talk about different topics – some of them might not even be related to tech at all 🎾
- Health insurance 👩⚕️ with the option to add family members
- Annual bonus based on company performance 📈
- Partnerships with OpenUp and Urban Sport Club – we care deeply about your health, safety and mental wellbeing 🍀
- Home office budget to improve your workstation and getting you ready to shine 🤩
- A Coverflex budget to allocate in whatever suits your preferences 💸