We are Valtech Mobility, a strategic business unit of Valtech dedicated to improving mobility by making it safer, smarter and more enjoyable. Our primary goal is to develop cutting-edge connected vehicle technology for global mobility providers and vehicle OEMs such as VW, Toyota, Porsche, Audi, Lamborghini, Skoda.
As a technical expert, you'll be part of our global Connected Vehicle team. As a hidden champion and pioneer in connected vehicle technology, more than 30 million vehicles in 65 countries enjoy more than 50 different connected car services in the areas of infotainment, telematics and V2X/Car2x.
By joining our expert panel, you will be part of the connected vehicle revolution and its next level of evolution. You will rub shoulders with international industry experts who have decades of experience working with brands such as Porsche, Lamborghini, Bentley, and Audi, to name a few.
Successful candidates who demonstrate high performance will have the opportunity to travel to Germany.
If you enjoy working on challenging projects in a culture that values freedom and accountability. Apply now to be contacted.
Personal and professional development
- Internal workshops & learning initiatives via Academy and online portals
- German language classes compensation
- Professional certifications reimbursement
- Participation in professional local & global communities
- Growth and development opportunities
We are looking for a 2nd Level Connected Car Support Specialist with hands-on experience to support, consult and assist global car makers in connected car projects. In your daily work you will observe dashboards and dispatch incoming support tickets in 24/7 rotational shift once the team evolve.
These tasks await you when you are party-king
- Monitor ticket queues for incoming tickets (incidents, service requests, events).
- Review and Analyse tickets for completeness of information
- Validate and dispatch tickets for further processing in 3rd level support teams
- Support customers in 24/7 availability
(2-shift model in nights: 21:30-05:45 and 05:30-13:45 IST)
- Coordinate and communicate with key stakeholders
- Escalate through appropriate channels (Tickets, Phone calls, Meetings) if SLA is not met
- Monitor dashboards providing view on service availability for connected vehicle services and platforms when no tickets are available
- Collaborate with our global Connected team to deliver continuous service improvement
- You will be part of a global team working 24/7 with Germany, China, US, UK
As an ideal applicant, you bring along
- Self-Initiative and new ideas for improvement.
- Experience with monitoring ticket queues and maintaining ticket status
- Experience with ticketing systems like Atlassian Jira, HP SC3 and HP ALM
- Reliability to fulfill underlying KPIs and SLAs for reaction time and resolution time
- Demonstrable problem-solving and communication skills
- Support the customer with leading edge operational methods and tools
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Grafana, Splunk, Kibana
- Desirable: Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in IT service and operations management
- Desirable: Automotive industry and connected car domain experience
- Desirable: Experience in a multinational organization
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!