At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 5,000 innovative profiles, creatives, developers, designers and digital experts working in its 50 offices around the world, Valtech distinguishes itself by its end-user centric approach and its innovation process. With its values of sharing, boldness and authenticity, Valtech makes sure to put the human element at the heart of the digital experiences it develops - for its clients as well as for its employees.
At Valtech_Commerce, we are more than 300 employees who are passionate about e-commerce. By joining us, you'll be part of a company that puts people first and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
What you will do:
Under the supervision of the Managing Director of Valtech Commerce, as the Vice President of Technology, you manage the technology practices related to Commerce. You oversee the growth of the practices with the help of your team; the practice directors. You develop new practices in line with the market. You actively participate in major RFPs by being able to translate business opportunities into a clear technological narrative for the client organization.
- Act as an Enterprise Architect within a large and growing company;
- Leading a group of technical people (Directors of Practice, Architects and more);
- Align practice R&D backlogs with the market trends;
- Active involvement in RFP/RFI and presales activities in major opportunities;
- Working with platform-partners / identifying potential new partners in the field of commerce.
- Understand the principles behind MACH (Microservices based, API-first, Cloud-native SaaS and Headless);
- Understand and communicate technical recommendations in business terms;
- Understand eCommerce Business Models and Processes (B2B and B2C);
- Collaborate with the rest of North America technology leadership to align strategies and best practices
What you should have:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in designing and implementing enterprise solutions and minimum of 3 years of experience as a solution architect or a similar position;
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science and/or Administration
- Demonstrable experience in the fields of Enterprise Commerce Applications (Optimizely, Adobe, PIM, Composable, SalesForce, Commerce Tools), Content Management, Systems Integrations and Microservices;
- English speaking, French is an asset
- Ability to communicate in complex, multi (C-level) stakeholder environments.
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech_ is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.