Role / Mission Xstore Business Analyst
In order to optimize retail operations and improve consumer’s experience, our customer has launched a global program to lead the implementation of new technologies and digital capabilities in stores, encompassing applications such as POS based on Oracle XStore Suite solution. As part of the Transformation Program Team, the Functional lead will conduct the interactions between Business and IT stakeholders.
The functional lead will be a key player to ensure that the new technologies implemented meet business requirements. He/she is actively interacting and supporting communication related to active retail solutions projects with business community and technical teams, translating business requirements into processes and systems design, and identify acceptable business workaround solutions when necessary.
As a Xstore Business Analyst, you will :
- Partner with key Business Stakeholders to identify and document requirements for the purposes of deploying new (global and regional) systems.
- Manage business stakeholder approval for all retail functional designs and modifications
- Develop and support the creation of business related materials such as solution documents, business and functional requirements, business process documents and workflows.
- Coordinate and work with technical team on technical design, delivery and support.
- Organize and facilitate application test plans and test cases including technical tests, user acceptance tests etc.)
- Provide ongoing application system maintenance and problem resolution with internal/external supporting teams.
- University degree in IT, Business Information System or equivalent
- Minimum 10-year experience in IT, with at least 5-year experience in retail business analysis (luxury retail preferred),
- Retail experience related to retail solutions implementations in an international context, used to evolve in multi-cultural projects and with exceptional functional lead and time management abilities
- You pocess an in-depth working knowledge of Oracle xStore Suites (Xadmin, Xcenter, Xservices, Xenvironment, Xmobile, Tablet…)
- You are business-oriented: strong business sense and business operational experience
- You have a good ability to liaise between the business and technical communities bridging the gap and driving discussions toward a collaborative solution
- As a functional expert, you have strong organization, planning, communication, project management and presentation skills
- You know how to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
Last but not least :You’re fluent in English, both written and oral
Valtech Values : Share - Dare - Care
- Share : We pay it forward. We share knowledge with our peers, our clients and colleagues all over the world. We share to connect, to learn, to grow, to be open and to be transparent. We share the passion for making a difference in the world. For making an impact. We share the value of being part of a collaborative, role-based and diverse organisation respectfully embracing different personalities, cultures and opinions.
- Dare : We thrive in environments that are full of complexity and ambiguity. We dare to challenge not only ourselves and each other, but also our clients to go into unknown territories. Fueled by our shared passion, we dare to trust each other and go new, innovative ways to make extraordinary things happen. We dare to take the lead. To take responsibility even when things have failed. We dare to speak up and to be honest.
- Care : We care about the end user experience. We care for our clients' businesses and about the quality of the things we create. We care deeply about the vibe and well being of our teams. We care for ourselves and our colleagues to live healthy lives. We care about the world we live in and in taking responsibility for our role in improving human lives and making the world a better place for everyone.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!
Valtech is a digital agency focused on business transformation. We are capitalising on 25 years experience in technology, marketing, strategy and data to transform how you interact with the world; delivering frictionless experiences that close the gap between expectation and reality.
Together with our clients we are transforming every industry from retail to travel, healthcare to manufacturing. We are removing complexity and adding instant value, making the every-day intuitive, seamless and simple.
With 3700 experts in 51 offices in 18 countries, we are perfectly positioned to support the global transformation of our clients and enable them to anticipate the challenges of tomorrow, to drive their growth and achieve ROI, fast.
www.valtech.com Transform by Doing