Are you excited about maintaining and developing client relationships?
Does problem-solving and relationship-building, come naturally to you?
Valtech is looking for an exceptional Client Director to drive the growth of our Benelux-based business transformation agency. This position is located in the Netherlands.
As a Client Director, you take ownership of client relationships and provide them with our best solutions. Together with the delivery organization and leadership, you will be focusing on client needs and growth, KPIs, and identifying new business opportunities by presenting Valtech as a pivotal partner.
What will you be doing?
- Managing commercial aspects of client relationships, including contracts, pricing, profitability, internal revenues, and forecasting
- Leading and creating innovative strategies that result in Valtech’s commercial and client growth
- Mastering clients’ business goals and the KPIs of C-level and ensuring the outcomes of Valtech's services.
- Managing clients relationships in our portfolio with up to €10 million in annual revenue for Valtech
- Leading and enabling the Valtech client team with experts in multidisciplinary teams to maintain and grow our client relations
- Where appropriate to expand or defend our position at clients, leading and winning presales /RFP responses/ pitch processes
- Systematically collaborating with Valtech’s key technology platform partners, such as Adobe, Sitecore, Salesforce, Optimizely, Commercetools, and Contentstack.
What do we expect from you?
You know the agency game to succeed in the role because you have practiced it for years. You can articulate the value of business transformation to B2B or B2C clients in just a few words. Most importantly, as a digital native, you can translate the trends and jargon of the digital world into valuable information a C-level executive would understand, value, and buy.
In addition to that, you should have:
- 5+ years’ experience within the tech professional services field
- 5+ years of experience in growing and managing complex client relationships in a matrix environment
- 1 year of experience with digital services
- Personal drive to “Getting it done and right” and understanding the fine art of balancing risks when growing a business
- Flexibility to adjust on the fly to new demands and business environments
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and people skills working with internal and client teams
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality
- You live in the Netherlands or are willing to relocate to the Netherlands
What do we offer in return?
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary, and plenty of room to develop yourself. How quickly your career and salary advance depends entirely on you – with some support from your manager, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you to develop your skills continually. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider. And because work, learning, and private life are increasingly intertwined, you can flexibly arrange your working hours to match your creative peaks.
In addition, you’ll receive:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days more
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets an NS Business card)
- Collective care insurance scheme
- Company car, laptop, and mobile phone
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair, and transparent recruitment process. Outlined below, you can learn more about the different stages of our recruitment process:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st (online) interview*
5. 2nd (online) interview
6. 3rd Interview
*for some of our vacancies, an assessment (after the 1st interview) is part of our process.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!