We are looking for a Program Manager with ecommerce experience to join our global team of 6,000 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide.
At the intersection of insights and perspectives, we leverage the power of data, AI, creativity, and technology to achieve experience innovation for many of the world’s best-known brands, including L’Oreal, Mars, Audi, P&G, Volkswagen, and Dolby.
We are also open to hiring more veterans and internally displaced persons.
The ideal candidate's skills include:
- Proven experience managing multiple teams to meet customer needs
- Proven experience in managing large projects, programs, and portfolios and preferably a relevant project management certification (PMP; PgMP, PfMP, Prince2, APM, etc)
- Ability to organize the teams and the work to hit and exceed GM targets
- Experience in leading and inspiring teams to reach a shared vision
- Understanding of the challenges faced in transitioning to a new organization design and how to bring people on that journey
- Ability to communicate at all levels; in particular, senior clients, project stakeholders, and teams
- Ability to establish appropriate project management regime in relation to client needs and commercial context
- Ability to connect work done by the team to customer value
- Ability to nurture constructive criticism to drive focus and continuous improvement
- An eye for detail with the ability to step back and consider the bigger picture
- Upper-Intermediate English level
As a Program Manager, you will be leading your Circle to develop trust client relationships, meet client needs, and leverage relationships across the clients to deliver better outcomes and win-wins. You'll do:
- Be an active member of the delivery leadership team to influence strategy and decision-making across the Circles e.g. strategic recruitment planning, staffing deployment resolution, strategic direction of delivery approach and technology.
People Leadership & Management
- Be a visible leader of your Circle
- Prioritise work being done by your Circle (portfolio management)
- Act as the senior point of line management for the Circle, setting expectations, objectives, actively managing and reviewing performance
- Set and communicate roles and responsibilities within the Circle
- Actively work to ensure your Circle is diverse and inclusive
- Create a safe environment with a strong culture of learning and improvement
- Actively support recruitment by supporting marketing, engaging with local digital communities, and supporting the recruitment team
Delivery & Quality
- Work with peers, practice leads, global craft Circles and your international network to assure work done in your Circle
- Actively encourage and sponsor professional and team development
- Work closely with the sales team to bring accuracy and realism to sales forecasts
Performance targets and goals
- Client satisfaction (Net Promoter Score or similar)
- Team utilization/billability and gross margin
- Team Strategic goals to be agreed with the Head of Delivery and SLT
- Goals to improve and measure team health and individual’s job satisfaction e.g. staff turnover, professional development
Mental and physical health:
- Medical insurance
- Sports reimbursement budget
- Home office support
- A number of free psychological and legal consultations
- Maternity & paternity leave support
Personal and professional development:
- Internal workshops & learning initiatives
- English language classes compensation
- Professional certifications reimbursement
- Participation in professional local & global communities
- Growth Framework to manage expectations and define the steps to move towards the selected career
- Mentoring program with the ability to become a mentor or a mentee to grow to a higher position
Valtech Ukraine has a system of progressive benefit packages – the longer you stay with the company – the more benefits you get.
Our main priority has always been people. Valtech has created One Fund to support Ukrainian colleagues and teams who have found their lives turned upside down. Forbes Ukraine ranked Valtech Ukraine as a Top 50 Wartime Employers, we are coming in at number 14.
You can not only become a part of constant evolution but can lead the change. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver rather than the task executor.