Valtech is looking for Marketing Automation professionals who can deliver end-to-end marketing implementation projects covering all elements from requirements gathering through to development and documentation.
Your role will play a key part in ensuring the delivery of data selections for highly targeted CRM campaigns. You will also work closely with the client and business teams to ensure your campaigns are built to brief and exceed client expectations in ROI.
You will manage the database, customer profiling, segmentation and targeting through extracting segments, managing targeting models and managing data loads.
The role will be based around marketing platform development using Adobe Campaign, so previous experience using Adobe Campaign and a solid level of development background is highly desired.
You will have end-to-end campaign build experience, with skills in using at least one campaign management tool ideally Adobe Campaign or Unica.
- 3 years experience with any of the following Marketing campaign management tools (Adobe Campaign is a plus)
- Experience with any of the Adobe Experience Cloud products (AEM, Audience Manager, Target) is a plus
- Experience in customer focused targeting, segmentation techniques and marketing essential
- Good understanding of XML, HTML and CSS
- Understanding of relational databases
- Knowledge of CRM and Analytical systems
- Customer facing and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel, pending on business needs.