We are looking for a QA Automation Consultant to join our growing global team. Numerous new and ongoing projects ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, and data services to experience driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, and media & entertainment.
The Ideal Candidate
- experience in web automation with C#;
- knowledge of OOP principles;
- experience with Selenium WebDriver;
- experience using BDD testing approaches;
- knowledge of WEB standards and experience testing Web services and REST-based APIs;
- experience with Git;
- knowledge of JIRA, TFS or any other similar tools;
- ability to quickly learn new concepts and software;
- is strong and confident in the QA area;
- knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types;
- excellent spoken and written English.
- specFlow knowledge;
- practical experience with performance testing;
- knowledge of Continuous Integration concepts and tools (e.g. Jenkins);
- experience with enterprise level CMS or ecommerce solutions (Sitecore, Optimizely (Episerver), Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, and Adobe Experience Manager).
As a QA Automation Consultant within our organization you will be facing interesting questions about the implementation and testing of large-scale software systems that need to handle the daily challenges of scaling, resilience and performance. You will work in an agile way in cross functional global teams. You will be expected to take a strong leadership role, to propose approaches to problems that require technical solutions, validate constructive ideas with your team, develop and mentor team members, as well as ensure that the QA automation framework, standards, methodologies, policies and procedures are being adhered to and continuously improved. Part of your time will be dedicated to test documentation and to helping the team with manual testing activities during release cycles.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.