Valtech and commercetools
The pace of change in our industry has always been remarkable, but in the midst of continuous change and innovation, there have always been key moments that make everyone stop and think a little harder. The shift to a composable architecture as standard, is one of those major moments.
Many of our clients are looking for agility and the ability to pivot businesses in response to the disruption impacting us today and those that none of us can predict in the future.
The composable architecture approach enables this agility. It requires a shift in mindset and a new form of architecture ownership. As a global leader in Retail and omni-commerce solutions, Valtech is powered by more than 400 e-commerce experts, and together with commercetools will bring you the next gen e-commerce experience.
From our perspective, it's all about partners. ... On the one hand, not every company can build their own commerce platform, and with commercetools, I would even argue that nobody has to because we provide you something where you can build your own platform, but you don't need to rebuild commodoty functionality. ... On the other hand, you probably don't have the experience of 100+ enterprise projects and their pitfalls. And maybe you don't have the capacity to deliver on time and in quality. ... So it's building together, building together with the vendors you're selecting, building together with the partners or the agency that you're selecting. You own the archetecture and technology, but you're able to move fast.
Dirk Hoerig, Founder and CEO of commercetools
We are a full-service agency with over 3800 digital professionals. We design, build and run experience commerce platforms for strong international brands. From B2C, B2B and D2C. Because we are an integrated agency with a strong commerce portfolio, we are able to scale from prototype to production fast. We run high volume platforms that are business critical. We integrate DevOps with agile marketing. We know speed is everything.
About the commercetools Platform
commercetools is a feature-rich headless commerce platform built on a highly scalable cloud infrastructure:
- Delivering all the ecommerce functionalities in one place as separate services: PIM, cart & order management, marketing & promotions, payments, internationalization etc.
- Built cloud-native, modular and optimized for micro-services
- New features and optimizations released frequently and available immediately
- Addressing Audiences Across All Digital Touchpoints, the headless commerce platform separates frontend and backend functionality enabling businesses to create seamless experiences across all digital touchpoints.
- A flexible API to help engage with your customers via webshops, mobile apps, voice assistants, AR/VR applications, social networks, and others.
- The modular architecture enables you to rapidly build new customized services for your customers, iterate quickly, and run new business models at a global scale
- A merchant centre with PIM
- Ideal for building feature-rich marketplaces
- Supports third-party apps with in-built integrations
- A pre-built, easily customizable iOS application
A Blueprint Architecture for Modern Commerce
An overview of the templates for deploying the commercetools API-based commerce platformDownload the Whitepaper