At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 5,000 innovative profiles, creatives, developers, designers and digital experts working in its 50 offices around the world, Valtech distinguishes itself by its end-user centric approach and its innovation process. With its values of sharing, boldness and authenticity, Valtech makes sure to put the human element at the heart of the digital experiences it develops - for its clients as well as for its employees.
At Valtech_Commerce, we are more than 300 employees who are passionate about e-commerce. By joining us, you'll be part of a company that puts people first and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
What you will do:
Under the supervision of the Financial Controller, the Accountant will participate in the analysis of billing, any revenue related activities and prepare various accounting analyses for the company.
- Perform accounting functions and apply accounting standards in order to control the financial resources of the company.
- Prepare, review and analyze customer invoices.
- Ensure that invoicing is done according to established company standards and minimize any risk of error.
- Monitor revenue activity and identify discrepancies.
- Prepare detailed reconciliations and analysis of deferred revenue and work in progress
- Follow up on customer communications
- Perform other duties as required.
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and/or 10+ years of complex billing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (French and English).
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and accounting software.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in OpenAir (an asset).
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.