Valtech is looking for a dynamic Client Partner, who will be fundamental to the success of our client partnership. You play a pivotal role in the development and success of key client relationships and projects, through close collaboration at all times.
You will be responsible for and take ownership of a number of key clients, to drive our business forward, unlock opportunities for account expansion and growth, whilst simultaneously acting as a trusted advisor to your portfolio.
A day in the life of
As Client Partner, you will be responsible for working across a number of key clients, running day-to-day relationships in order to guide the development of the account and become a close partner to each of the brands in your portfolio. You will lead weekly internal account meetings, partnering with internal leads from delivery, strategy and technology functions, to manage the successful delivery of key projects. You will have overall responsibility for account growth, revenue and margins; always monitoring strategic account direction and relaying client’s expectations or challenges internally to ensure swift resolution.
In addition, you will:
- Be the voice of the client and using your strong client knowledge to motivate and inspire the team and the wider agency on their ambitions.
- Unlock new opportunities for growth, focussed on our key capability sets and client ambitions.
- Understand the commercial implications of agency decisions and external influences and manage the internal and client conversations arising from these.
You and the role
You can create deep and meaningful working relationships and want to deliver a best-in-class service. Crucially, you understand the vision for your accounts and client’s goals, and know how to execute this to drive growth. You have a great communication style; you’re as comfortable leading a workshop or pitching a proposal to senior leaders as you are working with internal team members on the key principles of client services.
We would love if you have
- Demonstrable experience working in a consultancy/agency environment offering digital product/service solutions, coupled with a passion for the digital sector
- Experience managing a client portfolio and steering key working relationships
- Fluency in both Dutch and English
- Additionally, you may have experience working in one or several of the following sectors/verticals: B2B, retail, healthcare, manufacturing or construction
What you can expect from us
Here at Valtech we’re big believers that our staff are our most important asset, and as such we want to make sure we look after you. You will receive:
- A competitive salary plus performance-based bonus
- A work laptop and mobile phone
- A hybrid workplace: flexibility to combine working at home with working at one of our offices in Utrecht or Eindhoven
- A comprehensive corporate benefits package that includes: 25 days annual leave, pension, discounts on health insurance, travel allowance (every colleague receives an NS Business card), work from home budget (€ 60 per month)
- Possibility to buy up to 10 additional days of holiday per calendar year
- Subsidized office lunch
Apart from the benefits listed above, we have more to offer. Our growth development program, for example, to help you excel in your existing profession, or enable you to explore another. Also, there are plenty of internal initiatives for you to take part in. Whether it's about improving Valtech as a business or contributing to the world around us, we encourage our employees to pursue their professional and personal ambitions.
Not only can you help us lead the experience revolution, but you can lead the change. The journey Valtech is on is ambitious and therefore opens doors. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver to help move us, and our clients, forward.
Are you looking for a role which will be pivotal in the development and success of key client relationships and projects?
Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!