At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 5,000 innovative profiles, creatives, developers, designers and digital experts working in its 50 offices around the world, Valtech distinguishes itself by its end-user centric approach and its innovation process. With its values of sharing, boldness and authenticity, Valtech makes sure to put the human element at the heart of the digital experiences it develops - for its clients as well as for its employees.
At Valtech_Commerce, we are more than 300 employees who are passionate about e-commerce. By joining us, you'll be part of a company that puts people first and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
What you will do:
- Develop components and functionalities using Salesforce technologies (Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, etc.)
- Develop innovative solutions that are grafted onto the Salesforce Commerce module to meet customer needs
- Collaborate to establish technical solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Help estimate and cut up tasks and participate in sprint reviews with clients
- Actively participate in the daily scrum meeting; organize and communicate your progress
- Contribute to quality control with the team
- Participate in the improvement of standards within Absolunet’s Salesforce practice
What you should have:
- College degree in programming or a certificate in computer science
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in web development
- Experience with the Salesforce platform, and ideally a Developer 1 or 2 certification
- Curious about eCommerce and excited to actively contribute to the success of great brands and organizations
- Fluent in English and French
- Knowledgeable about the Salesforce platform technologies and concepts - particularly the Commerce module and Lightning technologies
- Experience with an Agile development environment and familiarity with SCRUM and Kanban methodology
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech_ is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.
We believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products & experiences. Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect, free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We're proud to be an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Valtech is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates who require them (such as those with limitations, caring responsibilities or anything else they may need accommodations for) in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.