As a Senior Java (AEM) Software Engineer, you will be a key member to implement web- and e-business-solutions mainly based on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for our international clients which are all well-known global brands from different industries.
What will you be doing?
- Development of high-quality software design and architecture
- Design and implementation of AEM based e-business solutions
- Leading a development team and review code of other project team members
- Troubleshoot AEM specific issues on customer systems
- Working as an active team member in agile projects
What do we expect from you?
- Senior level knowledge in Java (AEM) software development
- Experience with e-business projects
- Deep knowledge in software design patterns
- Knowledge in build tools like Maven or Gradle
- Knowledge about major development tools like GIT, Jenkins/Bamboo, Confluence, JIRA
- Good communication skills in English
What do we offer in return?
Private Health Insurance
We hope you will never need it, but nevertheless, we offer private health insurance to all our employees.
We never stop learning, that’s why we offer our employees an educational program with training and certification.
We all deserve to live a healthy and well-balanced life. It's not an option, it's a necessity!
Work from home
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Wherever you feel you can be most comfortable and productive as well, we make sure to respect your choice.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Ski trips, carting, laser tag, wine tasting, picnics, cooking classes… you name it – we’ve done it! There are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
Besides a very competitive salary and additional vacation days, you will join annual company events with the whole team.
Ready for a challenge? We guarantee you’ll find challenging projects at Valtech!
What’s the most important thing in a job? Cool colleagues with whom you spent most of the time during the week. We have a lot of them!
Honesty, openness, and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We SHARE our knowledge with our clients and colleagues all over the world. We value different opinions and embrace open discussions. We DARE to go into unknown territories. We dare to speak up and be totally honest. We CARE about the end-user experience, our clients' businesses, and the quality of the things we make. We want to make the world a better place through the work we do.
Our office located in the inner Center of Skopje was fully renovated and furnished with the best and most comfy furniture out there
Enjoy free coffee, drinks, and snacks at work, or join one of our famous company dinners.
24 vacation days