We are looking for a Middle/Senior Adobe Commerce Engineer to join our global team of 6,000 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide.
Valtech is an Adobe Platinum Solution Partner with the highest achievable status. We have delivered Adobe/Magento solutions to more than 120 clients, such as Danone, BMW, Heineken.
We are also open to hiring more veterans and internally displaced persons.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years PHP web development experience
- 3+ years ecommerce experience with Magento development
- Working knowledge of PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
- MySQL knowledge
- Experience in Zend Framework
- Working knowledge of design patterns
- Magento 2 Commerce experience
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Accountability, strong communication, collaboration, and time-management skills
- Strong desire to learn more about business every day
- HTML5 / CSS3, JScript (JQuery), Ajax
- ElasticSearch experience
- Leadership experience will be a huge plus
As a Middle/Senior Adobe Commerce Engineer you’ll be expected to:
- Research, install and configure various Magento Extensions
- Import and export ecommerce data (customer data, order data, product data, reviews, etc.) from one Magento installation to another, or from a custom cart to Magento
- Build a Magento site from an approved design to a functional storefront
- Extend Magento functionality through custom software development
- Configure Magento to work with ERP systems, and advanced accounting systems
- Configure basic and advanced Magento settings
- Apply revisions and updates
- Install, configure, and maintain Magento in the development environment
- Upgrade Magento installations to newer versions.
Mental and physical health:
- Medical insurance
- Sports reimbursement budget
- Home office support
- A number of free psychological and legal consultations
- Maternity & paternity leave support
Personal and professional development:
- Internal workshops & learning initiatives
- English language classes compensation
- Professional certifications reimbursement
- Participation in professional local & global communities
- Growth Framework to manage expectations and define the steps to move towards the selected career
- Mentoring program with the ability to become a mentor or a mentee to grow to a higher position
Valtech Ukraine has a system of progressive benefit packages – the longer you stay with the company – the more benefits you get.
Our main priority has always been people. Valtech has created One Fund to support Ukrainian colleagues and teams who have found their lives turned upside down. Forbes Ukraine ranked Valtech Ukraine as a Top 50 Wartime Employers, we are coming in at number 14.
You can not only become a part of constant evolution but can lead the change. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver rather than the task executor.