We are Valtech! We are a global digital agency focused on business transformation. You probably already know us better than you think. Together, we design, build and deliver transformative digital solutions for the world's best-known brands. Whether it's one of our B2B solutions for Henkel, Westcon or Dot Foods or a new customer experience for L'Oreal, MAC Cosmetics or Levi's.
What will you be doing?
As an Azure Cloud Ops Engineer you are responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring the cloud infrastructure to deliver the best digital products, services and commerce for our clients.
You will make sure that the applications are running smoothly and that the teams are able to successfully deliver software by supporting multiple Scrum development teams on daily tasks such as CI/CD pipelines, IaC, and troubleshooting. You see it as a challenge to try new innovations in an Agile environment.
You try to stay up to date on everything that is happening in the Azure world and have the eagerness to learning this space through on-job training, Microsoft certifications, and widely adopted e-learning platforms, such as Microsoft Learn, Pluralsight and Udemy.
Day by day you will work in close collaboration with consultants, developers, designers, testers and other experts in an international environment to deliver high-quality software.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience working with Azure;
- Experience with configuring Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines and Infrastructure-as Code (ARM Templates, Bicep and/or Terraform);
- Experience with PowerShell and Azure CLI;
- Understanding of operational aspects of Azure core services such as Service Fabric, Kubernetes, Monitor, Containers Apps, Web Apps, Functions, RBAC;
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written.
What do we offer in return?
- A sunny terrace to enjoy a few drinks 🥂 with your colleagues and our BBQs
- Our annual ski trip and regular online and onsite events 🤙
- Remote work friendly 👩💻 we really want you to have a voice on this, whether mingling with your colleagues at Café Valtech or on our Zoom Café Corner
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking itself too seriously 😁
- Personal study budget and time – we take learning very seriously 👨🏫 and want you to be able to improve your skills
- Weekly Tech Along where you can talk about different topics – some of them might not even be related to tech at all 🎾
- Health insurance 👩⚕️ with the option to add family members
- Annual bonus based on company performance 📈
- Partnerships with Khushi Minds and Urban Sport Club – we care deeply about your health, safety and mental wellbeing 🍀
- Home office budget to improve your workstation and getting you ready to shine 🤩
- A Coverflex budget to allocate in whatever suits your preferences 💸
Our recruitment process:
- Introduction video call with Recruiter;
- Technical video interview with Hiring Manager and team member;
- Final video cultural and business interview with Leadership.
Diversity and Inclusion at Valtech
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.