We are Valtech Mobility, a strategic business unit of Valtech dedicated to improving mobility by making it safer, smarter and more enjoyable. Our primary goal is to develop cutting-edge connected vehicle technology for global mobility providers and vehicle OEMs such as VW, Toyota, Porsche, Audi, Lamborghini, Skoda.
As a technical expert, you'll be part of our global Connected Vehicle team. As a hidden champion and pioneer in connected vehicle technology, more than 30 million vehicles in 65 countries enjoy more than 50 different connected car services in the areas of infotainment, telematics and V2X/Car2x.
By joining our expert panel, you will be part of the connected vehicle revolution and its next level of evolution. You will rub shoulders with international industry experts who have decades of experience working with brands such as Porsche, Lamborghini, Bentley, and Audi, to name a few.
Successful candidates who demonstrate high performance will have the opportunity to travel to Germany.
If you enjoy working on challenging projects in a culture that values freedom and accountability. Apply now to be contacted.
Personal and professional development
- Internal workshops & learning initiatives via Academy and online portals
- German language classes compensation
- Professional certifications reimbursement
- Participation in professional local & global communities
- Growth and development opportunities
We are looking for a DevOps Technical Specialist with hands on experience to support, consult and assist global car makers in connected car projects.
These tasks await you if you are a Technical Nerd
- Automation experience with Hands on scripting knowledge in the area of Secret & certificate management
- Experience with Dashboards creation & administration e.g. in Grafana, Kibana, Splunk etc. In the area of Capacity & Availability management
- Implementation of monitoring/alarming parameters
- Monitoring and reporting of service availability for connected car services and platforms
- Coordination/management of meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Communication with key stakeholders and escalation when required
– escalating through appropriate channels when SLA is not met
- Working with our global connected team to deliver continuous service improvement
- Willingness to support the customers with on-call duty
- You will be part of a global team working round the clock with Germany, China, US, UK
As an ideal applicant, you bring along
- Intermediate level in programming mandatory
- Ability to write scripts (e.g. linux shell scripts, python) mandatory
- Ability & experience in creation & administration of monitoring dashboards
- Experience in using Linux (on console level) mandatory
- Experience in operation of java enterprise applications (Apache Tomcat)
- Experience in automation of IT operation tasks mandatory
- Experience in using database languages, ideally Oracle SQL and PostgreSQL
- Demonstrable problem-solving and communication skills
- Support the customer with leading edge operational methods and tools
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Grafana, Splunk, Kibana
- Desirable: Experience with HP SC3, Jira, Confluence
- Desirable: ITIL certification
- Desirable: Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in IT service and operations management
- Self-Initiative and new ideas for improvement.
- German language experience is a plus
- Experience in the automotive industry and connected car domain is a plus
- Experience in working in a complex organizational structure is a plus
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!