MANUAL QA ANALYST
At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
Before we continue to dive into the requirements for the role let’s talk about Why you should join Valtech?
Flexibility: We trust in the expertise, skills, and actions of our colleagues. That’s why we provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance.
Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning through our in house LMS (Ask us about the Academy)
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.
Back to the role:
What you will do:
- Participate in testing activities that adhere to the established strategy and project quality expectations.
• Collaborate with the project team to assist in delivering high-quality products that not only meet but exceed customer expectations.
• Use proven testing methods to gather information about the quality of the tested product.
• Design, implement, and execute test scenarios.
• Conduct functional and system tests, system integration tests, and UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
• Perform editorial quality checks and tests.
• Prioritize tests and communicate priorities according to stakeholder objectives.
• Determine the cause of test problems and defects, as well as related risks, and contribute to their resolution.
• Assist in coordinating project deliverables, identifying dependencies, and addressing obstacles.
• Provide support to the production environment as needed.
• Communicate progress on testing and quality assurance to the project team and stakeholders.
• Represent quality assurance and testing teams in project meetings and milestones.
• Collaborate with the software testing lead to contribute to the improvement of testing and quality assurance practices.
• Learn and implement proven testing methods and testing strategies, and select tools that align with project quality assurance expectations.
What you should have:
- 5 to 7 years of experience in software testing and software quality assurance.
• Team player with strong communication and multitasking coordination skills in a fast-paced environment.
• Adaptability to project methodologies and ability to work on agile projects.
• Experience in testing web applications.
• Experience with mobile platforms iOS and Android or tools like Browserstack is a plus.
• API testing with Postman.
• Accessibility and SEO tools and extensions.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Professional experience with Jira, Xray, Testplans.
• Good knowledge of HTML/CSS.
• Enthusiasm for technology and ability to master new skills, strategies, and tools.
• Writing skills and experience.
• Understanding of graphic design challenges is a definite asset.
• Bilingualism (French and English).
• Test automation skills are a plus.
Here’s a little about us
Valtech is a global digital agency that focuses on business transformation for our clients. Founded in 1993, Valtech has established itself as one of the largest independent global agency groups with more than 6,000 exceptional individuals operating out of 51+ offices in 19 countries. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands from travel to retail, connected experiences to automotive and we’re now ready to bring on even more talented colleagues to join us.
We believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products & experiences. Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Valtech is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates who require them (such as those with limitations, caring responsibilities or anything else they may need accommodations for) in our recruiting process.