At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
Before we continue to dive into the requirements for the role let’s talk about Why you should join Valtech?
Flexibility: We trust in the expertise, skills, and actions of our colleagues. That’s why we provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance.
Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning through our in house LMS (Ask us about the Academy)
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.
Back to the role:
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Director of Operations of the division to raise important issues (customers, employees, etc.), follow up on team performance and propose global improvements.
- Work in collaboration with the Account Directors to address issues related to the respect of commercial agreements in order to ensure a minimal gap between the promise of sale and the services rendered.
- Manage project assignments within your team and communicate the ability to take on new projects.
- Ensure Valtech processes are followed and provide ideas for improvements to current business processes.
- In collaboration with the Agile Coach, coach employees with the Scrum or Kanban environment; encourage transparency, retrospection and adaptation.
- Analyze the different performance factors of the teams (client ratio, billability, non-billable time for clients and for Valtech, etc.) and make recommendations to the division manager to improve performance.
- Encourage teamwork and autonomy, and promote a culture of collaboration between the different teams at a 360 level. The Project Delivery Director must not only promote this collaboration, but also ensure the alignment between the deliverables of his or her development teams and those of other departments, third parties and, most importantly, the client.
- Responsible for employee management including performance reviews, individual goal tracking, talent development, hiring and coaching.
What you should have:
- Soft skills: Positive, unifying leader. Decision-making spirit. Strong organizational skills. Managerial courage. Negotiation skills and abilities.
- Ten (10) years of relevant professional experience in project management and 5+ years of experience in program and/or portfolio management (regardless of methodology).
- Three (3) years experience in a leadership role with team management responsibilities.
- MBA (or equivalent)
- Relevant project management certification (PMP; PgMP, PfMP, Prince2, APM, etc.)
- At least one business certification in a relevant field (retail, beauty, store and multi-channel operations, business intelligence (BI), sales force automation, digital transformation, technology (IBM, Adobe, Sitecore, Acquia, etc).
- Fluency in French and English, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in the Agile development environment and Scrum methodology.
Here’s a little about us
Valtech is a global digital agency that focuses on business transformation for our clients. Founded in 1993, Valtech has established itself as one of the largest independent global agency groups with more than 6,000 exceptional individuals operating out of 51+ offices in 19 countries. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands from travel to retail, connected experiences to automotive and we’re now ready to bring on even more talented colleagues to join us.
We believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products & experiences. Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Valtech is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates who require them (such as those with limitations, caring responsibilities or anything else they may need accommodations for) in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations, please let us know at email@example.com.