Valtech is looking for a Technical Architect with extensive experience of designing and architecting end-to-end solutions using Salesforce Core. Are you passionate about delivering the best in class Salesforce solutions and leading a community of talented developers and consultants? Do you have an eye for the user in everything you deliver and does it excite you to get things done in close collaboration with people around the globe?
Are you based in the UK or the Netherlands and would like the flexibility to work from the comfort of your home and have the opportunity to visit our offices situated in London, Bristol, Manchester, Utrecht or Eindhoven? Then you might be the person we’re looking for! Keep reading to find out.
We have delivered over 150 projects based on Salesforce for world-famous brands such as L’Oréal, Sanofi, Deciem, and numerous NDA luxury projects.
A day in the life of a Salesforce Technical Architect
As a Technical Architect you fulfil an essential role. You will be responsible for the design of our global Salesforce solutions by continuous collaboration with our technical & delivery teams and of course the customer. On a day-to-day basis you will be the one to translate business requirements into technical solutions as well as technical leadership on proof of concepts to establish architectural patterns for new products and service offerings. Luckily you will not have to do this all by yourself. You will work closely with other architects, developers, delivery and client strategy teams.
In addition, you will:
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, ensuring alignment with Salesforce best practices and industry standards.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and providing value-added Salesforce solutions to complex real-world problems.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on Salesforce Core elements: Sales Cloud/Service Cloud/Experience Cloud and related technologies, providing guidance and expertise to both business and technology teams.
- Train and mentor team members on Salesforce functionality, configuration and best practices.
- Defining integration strategies and advising on these through the development cycle e.g. integration tooling.
You and the role
You are someone with extensive experience in the field of Salesforce core elements and most likely with a career evolution from developer to solution architect. Taking the lead and proactively setting things in motion is something that you feel comfortable doing. In previous environments people would come to you for technical assurance across all stages of the lifecycle from pre-sales to post implementation.
We would love if you have
- A number of years experience as a Solution Architect or Technical Architect designing Salesforce digital platforms.
- Current project experience of designing digital platforms using Sales Cloud/Service Cloud/Experience Cloud and a broader understanding of Salesforce Core.
- The ability to inspire our development teams and our clients.
- Genuine passion for Salesforce technology. Someone who ‘get’s it’ and the benefits it will bring to the customer and end user.
- A we-before-me mentality and always keen to be celebrating successes together.
What you can expect from us
- A flexible hybrid / remote working model.
- An inclusive and diverse workforce, which you will be working on truly exciting projects with collaborative teams at local and global level.
- A comprehensive corporate benefits package with a big focus on your health and social well-being.
- Access to online learning courses to support your continuous learning and development and growth.
- Regular company days and staff social meet ups.
Apart from the benefits listed above, we have more to offer. Our growth development program, for example, to help you excel in your existing profession, or enable you to explore another. Also, there are plenty of internal initiatives for you to take part in. Whether it's about improving Valtech as a business or contributing to the world around us, we encourage our employees to pursue their professional and personal ambitions.
Not only can you help us lead the experience revolution, but you can lead the change. The journey Valtech is on is ambitious and therefore opens doors. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver to help move us, and our clients, forward.
Does it excite you to join Valtech on this journey? And would you like to become our next Salesforce Technical Architect?
Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!