We are an experienced innovation company!
We exist to unlock a better way to experience the world. Valtech is one of the largest global business transformation agencies. We design, build, and deliver transformative digital solutions for the world's best-known brands.
We engage with our clients worldwide to discover new opportunities, design & build digitally driven solutions, and run & continuously optimize outcomes. We build intuitive, frictionless, and connected experiences that improve human lives and make our client's businesses grow.
What will you be doing?
- Design and develop robust e-commerce solutions using SAP Commerce Cloud, ensuring scalability, reliability, and performance
- Collaborate across teams to gather business requirements, translating them into technical designs and solutions
- Implement and maintain integrations with various systems, ensuring smooth connectivity and optimal platform operation
- Conduct code reviews, troubleshoot technical issues, and advocate for adopting latest SAP Commerce Cloud features.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, with proven experience in SAP Commerce Cloud development
- Proficiency in Java, Spring Framework, SAP commerce cloud OCC APIs , Junit , GIT
- Strong understanding of e-commerce principles, RESTful APIs, and data exchange formats
- Fluent in English for communication in international settings
- Experience with cloud platforms, agile methodologies, and DevOps practices
What do we offer in return?
A sunny terrace to enjoy a few drinks 🥂 with your colleagues and our BBQs
Regular online and onsite events 🤙
Remote work-friendly 👩💻
Mingling with your colleagues at Café Valtech ☕
A team who serious about getting things done while not taking itself too seriously 😁 Personal study budget and time – we take learning very seriously 👨🏫 and want you to be able to improve your skills
Weekly Tech Along where you can talk about different topics – some of them might not even be related to tech at all 🎾
Health insurance 👩⚕️ with the option to add family members
Partnerships with OpenUp and Urban Sports Club – we care deeply about your health, safety, and mental well-being 🍀
Home office budget to improve your workstation and get you ready to shine 🤩
A Coverflex budget to allocate in whatever suits your preferences 💸
Our recruitment process:
- Introduction video call with Recruiter
- Technical video interview with a Hiring Manager and team member
- Final video cultural and business interview with Leadership
Diversity and Inclusion at Valtech
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.