At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 5,000 innovative profiles, creatives, developers, designers and digital experts working in its 50 offices around the world, Valtech distinguishes itself by its end-user centric approach and its innovation process. With its values of sharing, boldness and authenticity, Valtech makes sure to put the human element at the heart of the digital experiences it develops - for its clients as well as for its employees.
At Valtech_Commerce, we are more than 300 employees who are passionate about e-commerce. By joining us, you'll be part of a company that puts people first and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
What you will do:
- Understand your clients’ business and financial realities through research and in-depth audits that inform SEO strategies.
- Collaborate with the development teams so that SEO is considered at every step.
- Guide well-known clients in building a sound content strategy. Help those clients become Google’s BFF.
- Create backlogs of technical SEO optimizations and collaborate with the development team to make it happen.
- Analyze data to uncover new opportunities for your clients.
- Propose new solutions to existing problems: your work will have an actual impact on the client’s business. With SEO, you know we need to innovate towards competitive SEO strategies.
What you should have:
- 4 + years of experience is technical SEO with different industrie
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English)
- You are passionate about eCommerce and excited to actively contribute to the success of great brands and organizations
- Both a collaborator and a leader – in your own way.
- Passionate about new technologies and new ideas.
- Curious and autonomous, with a good sense for prioritization.
- Constantly in analysis/optimisation mode.
- Driven by measurable results.
- Able to adapt in an evolving work context.
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech_ is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.
Want to learn more about our unique culture and awesome people click here