What we offer
The position is for our German-based Joint Venture with Volkswagen Group (CARIAD), offering global carmakers a full spectrum of connected vehicle platforms and mobility services. Successful candidates will be expected to work in an international environment and spend a few weeks in Germany.
You’ll be a member of the international connected car team. We are proud of what we have created in the domain of connected cars, managing more than 21+ Million vehicles on our platform and providing more than 50+ various connected car services (infotainment, telematics, V2X/Car2x). The connected vehicle platform is provided on-premises and as a cloud solution on AWS and AZURE. We also support your development through our internal portal called the Academy. So, get in touch if you’re looking to work for the best German carmakers on challenging projects in a culture that prizes freedom and responsibility.
Personal and professional development
/ Internal workshops & learning initiatives via Academy and online portals
/ German language classes compensation
/ Professional certifications reimbursement
/ Participation in professional local & global communities
/ Growth and development possibilities
We are looking for a Service Delivery Lead to support, consult and assist global car makers in connected car projects. The role will focus on supporting the clients with technical issues raised by customers in the field, dealers, or internal OEM departments. The overall ownership lies with this role to support complete service delivery working with the internal DevOps Team as well as customers
These tasks await you
- Incident/Problem management: Root cause analysis, post-incident reviews, coordination of technical issues and facilitating timely resolution.
- Coordination/management of meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Communication with key stakeholders, and escalation of incidents when required.
- Monitoring and reporting of service availability for connected car services and platforms – escalating through appropriate channels when SLA is not met.
- Working with our global connected team to deliver continuous service improvement.
- Developing communication channels and working with colleagues from across the wider Automotive group.
- A willingness to support the customers with on-call duty.
- You will be part of 24 by 7 in the longer run.
As an ideal applicant, you bring along
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in IT incident management, service management
- Comfortable dealing with a range of stakeholders from technical specialists to management to Suppliers.
- Demonstratable change management, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experience in the end-to-end management of incidents, including first root cause analysis, post-incident reviews, raising tickets, tracking progress and escalation.
- Support the customer with knowledge management and process improvements in the longer run.
- Desirable: Experience with monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Grafana, Splunk, Kibana
- Desirable: Experience with HP SC3, Jira, Confluence
- Desirable: ITIL certified
- German language experience is a plus
- Experience in the automotive industry and connected car domain is a plus.
- Experience working in a complex organizational structure is a plus.
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!