Valtech is a global digital agency with offices in 17 countries, employing more than 3,500 people from all walks of life. Valtech provides full digital services and brings value to its clients at every stage of a digital project: from strategic consulting to development and optimization of critical digital platforms for business.
With its recognized commitment to innovation and agility, Valtech helps brands grow and expand their businesses through web technologies while optimizing time to market and return on investment (ROI).
Partnering with multinational organizations, our core offerings are the design and build of Mobile Applications, eCommerce platforms, and enterprise content management systems using Salesforce, Adobe, SAP Hybris, and Sitecore.
Whatever your role at Valtech, we share the same traits: pride in our work and the way we deliver it.
- Project revenue and cost tracking, gross margin monitoring, ad-hoc project analysis;
- Monthly reconciliation of project revenue and cost;
- Review and support preparation of Monthly AR Ageing Report;
- Review and support Accounts Payable areas – AP entries/Commission Payments/PO preparation;
- Review and consolidate Corporate Card charges for approval;
- Prepare payments and ensure all proposed payment are properly approved;
- Audit staff expenses;
- Cashflow planning;
- Review and support daily bank reconciliation;
- Preparation of Audit schedules;
- Intercompany reconciliations and confirmation;
- Responsible for month-end closing related activities;
- Responsible for quarterly and year-end schedules;
- Collate payment requests from China for payment processing by China Accountant;
- Preparation of financial reports for Corporate Reporting and Analysis;
- Support Budget and Forecast;
- GST and other tax filings;
- Support Tax computation at year end;
- Liaising with external auditors, corporate secretary, bankers and tax agents;
- Support the improvement of existing accounting system setup for financial reporting;
- Support the improvement of financial and business processes for strengthening of internal controls;
Preferred knowledge and experience:
- At least 5 – 8 years working experience;
- Good knowledge of accounting standards;
- Advanced excel skills;
- Hardworking, detail-oriented, able to work independently;
- Able to work in a less structured environment and in a setting that entails imperfect processes and systems, with aim of improving it in the long term;
- Prior audit background preferred;
- Prior experience in project accounting preferred;