Implementing, configuring, analyzing: in this role you analyse data from online platforms and initiate the steps that will deliver higher conversion rates. Because data makes your heart beat faster.
In your role as a technical web analyst you make, the impact we have on our customers, measurable. You work for leading brands within the Valtech Digital Marketing team, and feel at home in a challenging, international environment in which you collaborate with other experts and support them.
What you do
- You are responsible for measuring platforms. Successfully. So you have experience with Tag Management Systems. You develop a measurement plan, implement the necessary codes and then ensure proper implementation;
- You ‘own’ your data. You provide your colleagues with the data they need and, together with the team, distill insights for platform optimization. You work with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Webtrends. From your data driven mindset you take yourself and our customers to a higher level;
- You proactively analyse data and optimize platforms where necessary (also known as data driven work or Conversion Rate Optimization), and you help brands such as Heineken, Remeha, Suez, Yamaha and PON to further develop their data driven mindset.
What we ask for
We are looking for someone with 3+years relevant experience. Someone who is eager to discover the world and tools of tomorrow and who is eager to acquire new knowledge quickly.
- You love e-commerce and the idea of implementing tracking systems for the advanced e-commerce environments of our customers;
- You're naturally inquisitive and feel a constant itch to discover just what new tools offer (and don't offer); you're data driven and like to think things through (especially when things get technical);
- You create, audit and implement measurement frameworks (KPI's, tagging plans, reporting, analysis, etc);
- You have experience with analytics tooling, show strong analytical abilities and you know and have demonstrable experience with Tag Management Systems, web analytics tooling and/or dashboard tooling;
- Experience with data visualization tools like Google Datastudio or Klipfolio would be an asset;
- You feel at home in a multidisciplinary environment with creative colleagues and developers.
- You like working in an environment where you have contact with international clients and colleagues.
What we offer
You’ll be a member of the international Valtech Digital Marketing Hub. Here, you and other experts form part of a growing team that works together closely to create a shared impact for some wonderful brands. We are proud of what we do and frequently you will be pushing the limits of innovation and creativity. We have Valtech Labs, every Friday you get time to work on innovative stuff. Outside working hours, we offer plenty of fun things to do with your colleagues, often organised by our own staff association. We’ll also support your development through our internal Academy. So if you’re looking to work for major brands on challenging projects in a culture that prizes freedom and responsibility, get in touch.
No recruitment agencies please, we’ll fill this vacancy ourselves.