RGAA accessibility statement
We use Siteimprove as the main tool to track our issues in accordance to WCAG 2.0 Level AA.
Valtech undertakes to make its Internet webpage accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it implements the following strategy and actions as you can see here!
This declaration of accessibility applies to https://www.valtech.com.
(b) https://www.valtech.com is partially compliant with the general accessibility improvement framework / WCAG 2.0 Level AA due to the non-conformity(ies) and/or the deviation(s) listed below.
The compliance audit carried out internally reveals that:
- 95% of the WCAG 2.0 Level AA criteria are met.
- According to Siteimprove the average compliance rate for the industry is 65.7%
Please click here to see the test results.
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
- Our on-demand videos are currently not transcribed.
- Our podcast has no audio descriptions.
Exemptions for disproportionate burden
Content not subject to the accessibility obligation
- We use video as a decorative use on the website.
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This declaration was made on 20 December 2020. It was updated on 20 December 2020.
Technologies used for the realization of the web site.
- Optimizely is used as our CMS
- Marketo is used for the forms on our website
- Vimeo is used for our videos
- CookieBot is used for managing our cookies
User agents, assistive technologies and tools used to verify accessibility
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of web browsers and screen readers:
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity
- A full check has been conducted.
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
- Send a message https://www.valtech.com/about/contact-us/.
- Contact the local office https://www.valtech.com/offices/.
This procedure is to be used in the following case.
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights (https://formulaire.defenseurdesdroits.fr/)
- Contact the representative of the Defender of Rights in your region ( https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues)
- Send a letter by post (free, do not put a stamp) Defender of rights
Free answer 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07