Do you want to play a key role in keeping Valtech’s solutions at the forefront of digital? Are you passionate about the complete software delivery life cycle? Do you want to work closely with some of the best digital minds out there? Then read on…
You’ll join a global team of more than 3,800 innovators and 27 nationalities. This job is for you who want to work with large, elaborate projects in an international environment, implementing industry-changing solutions based on the latest marketing technologies.
From connected services to commerce platforms, Valtech provides our clients with the tools needed to emerge as a leader in their industry. We believe that when applied with their customers in mind, technology creates value, builds relationships, and grows revenue. You will be a part of the Danish Valtech Team reaching 250 people and you will create over-the-top digital results on some of the corporate leaders in Denmark.
As a Release Manager at Valtech DK, you will be responsible for managing the complete software delivery life cycle of one of our leading clients. You are the controlling element from the planning phase to the deployment phase through the development and testing phases. You will work closely with your team of 3 skilled consultants covering technical and commercial competencies. You will also be in close cooperation with the client and their business partners in relation to releasing new features, add-ons, or versions of the project. You’ll use different techniques, tools, checklists, test cases, and/or test scripts.
To specify your work tasks:
- You will be responsible for the Release Management lifecycle that involves the stages such as scheduling the release, coordinating between teams, communication with the client, communication with external stakeholders, and deployment of release as per the schedule and within budget
- You will be concerned with planning, testing, tracking, release, deployment, communication, and risk management.
- You will have the costumers interest at heart and keep a commercial focus the product releases
- You’ll be an authority in your field and make your mark on how we do things in Valtech
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
What we expect from you:
- You know your way around Project management
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and have knowledge of programming
- You know your way around in an agile process, and you’re as excited about Scrum as we are
- You love testing
- You’ve strong interpersonal skills and can communicate across professions, departments, and seniority levels.
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3,800 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles, and teams. We’re consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom – in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We’ve, from the very beginning, always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization with the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
Oh, and did we mention that we are family people? So, we completely understand that you also have obligations elsewhere.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next adventure, then please do send us your application, and let us know what you expect. With ongoing interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.