The skillset required to excel in this role is broad, with the right individual needing to demonstrate strong capabilities within the majority of the following areas:
- To lead various client-focused activities from bid conversations, through building delivery teams, to managing multi-functional teams with budgetary management responsibilities.
- To manage delivery of a project, or multiple projects within a single account, from participation in pre-sales to Inception and through its full lifecycle.
- To manage delivery in collaboration with client stakeholders, ensuring appropriate tracking, reporting and governance.
- To support and enable a cross-functional team (which may include customer staff) through all aspects of product development.
- To coach both client and Valtech team members in effective Agile practices and principles.
Qualifications: (Work experience, Industry Sector)
- Consulting or other client facing experience would be preferred.
Knowledge and Experience
- Practical experience in Agile project management and delivery.
- Solid knowledge of Agile principles, tools and techniques.
- Commercial awareness of customer needs from a consulting perspective.
- Manage and facilitate cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of estimation, tracking, governance, financial and progress reporting in an Agile environment.
- Experience of being accountable for delivery.
- Strong customer engagement and stakeholder management.
- Experience of working on customer sites with co-sourced teams.
- Background in a core delivery practice such as technical architecture, business analysis or user interaction design is likely to be beneficial.