We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
Valtech is seeking an Episerver Architect for our Montreal office. You’ll employ your experience with Episerver to design highly scalable solutions, unleasing the fully potential of the platform. Our clients expect sophisticated solutions to integrate their digital platforms with a plethera of business systems – you will be expected to rise to the challenge, bringing a wealth of knowledge across common enterprise systems. You will inspire the technology teams you oversee, raising the bar by continually honing their skills and introducing them to new and emerging technologies as they become relevant to our projects. You’ll have a passion for quality and be uncompromising when it comes to delivering the highest quality solutions to our clients. You’ll bring thought leadership in your craft to the agency, helping to evangelize our capabilities within the Valtech network and to our clients.
- Devise intricate architectures to deliver integrated web experiences for our clients
- Inspire your team with well designed and scalable architectures
- Able to partner closely with our project managers, business analysts and product managers to fulfill our client’s business requirements
- Able to work closely with our creative teams, to ensure platform value-props are being respected and maximum business value is being delivered
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advances in Episerver, identifying areas of new opportunity for our clients
- Acting as a trusted adviser to our clients, bringing thought leadership and helping inform their technical roadmap
- Able to consult across a holistic enterprise architecture and marketing stack, in which Episerver gets implemented
- Evangelising Episerver development best practices through the network of Valtech’s global offices
- Continual evaluation of emerging technologies, identifying opportunities for advances in our toolset
- Occasional hands-on coding, assisting the lead developers with POCs and challenging implementations
- Assist with top-down or bottom-up project estimations
- Acting as SME on opportunities sourced by the Business Development team
- Provide guidance and oversight for three to four projects simultaneously. Identifies and addresses technical issues as they arise.
- Experience working in an agency environment including effective collaboration with other disciplines such as UX/ Visual design, content and digital strategy, UI, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience architecting high availability, large-scale implementations of Episerver
- Experience with multiple version of Episerver CMS, preferably including versions 9, 10, 11
- Digital agency or consulting background preferred
- At least three years’ experience in a Episerver architect role
- Experience with continuous delivery and agile development practices
- Over 10 years’ experience of Microsoft .NET
- Highly proficient in C#
- Experience implementing enterprise application design patterns
- Experience of architecting applications through invesion of control
- Experience architecting complex integrations with 3rd party systems such as ERP, CRM, DAM, PIM and MA, preferably through service oriented architectures.
- Thorough understanding of ASP.NET MVC, Razor and web pipelines
- Extensive experience in unit testing and code coverage principles and tools (including at least one of Nunit, XUnit, MSTest)
- Experience with Episerver DXC-S
- Exposure to Episerver Commerce is desirable
- Familiar with DevOps practices and tools, covering:
- Code versioning – Git, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Cloud services – Azure Web Apps, AWS
- CICD – at least one of Azure DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, Octopus Deploy
- Experience with the following highly desirable:
- Episerver Content Delivery API
- Episerver Personalization (Advance, Perform, Insight)
- Episerver Find
- Episerver Campaign
- .NET Core 2/3
- Our competitive compensation package.
- Collaborating with a diverse, dynamic and close-knit team.
- Flexible schedule and the possibility to work remotely.
- Collaboration with our international offices and the possibility to travel.
- Fresh fruits, coffee and snacks in the kitchen.
- Fun monthly team-building activities.
- Social activities organized by our Comité l’fun.