We are looking for a Front-end Consultant to join our growing global team. Numerous new and ongoing projects ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, and data services to experience driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, and media & entertainment.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development;
- experience in the creation of adaptive/responsive layouts and support of mobile devices;
- good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, LESS/SASS, and BEM methodology;
- understanding of MVC and MVVM patterns;
- experience with version control systems: Git and SVN;
- experience with front-end tooling (npm-scripts/Webpack/Gulp/Grunt);
- experience with multi-cultural sites (multi-language solutions);
- excellent spoken and written English.
- experience with Bootstrap, Foundation, Semantic UI, and Materialize;
- experience with Angular, React, and Vue.js;
- experience with state management libraries like Redux/Vuex.
As a Frontend Consultant within our organization you will be facing interesting questions about frontend implementation for large-scale software systems that need to handle the daily challenges of scaling, resilience and performance. You will work in an agile way in cross functional global teams to deliver exceptional user experiences.
You’ll be the tie that binds our designers and back-end developers together. It’s a key position, with loads of responsibility and potential – implementing best practices, building reusable code, ensuring the technical feasibility of designs implementation and much more. You'll have the opportunity to work on a massive digital transformation project in an international environment.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.