We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
As the QA Automation Specialist, you'll be responsible for building the automation frame work, performing the automation testing functions & support for Valtech Clients. You will be reviewing functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of what we build and how to test it.
As the QA Automation Specialist you'll be tasked with developing, enhancing and maintaining automation test suites for unit testing, regression testing and reviewing specification changes and coordinates with the technical and test teams to evolve the test suites, debug and fix automated test suites as per industry accepted best practices. In addition, you will be responsible for the automation process architecture and design, recommending an appropriate framework, creating automation scripts, evaluating all scripts and recommend changes as per the requirements.
- Experience working with Automation Tools such as Selenium
- Testing automation execution, development and scripting, maintaining and enhancing automation tools.
- Writing APIs test cases and test scripts for functional, performance and automation testing.
- Working closely with development team and using Agile methodology in all phases of the iterative software development lifecycle.
- Consulting with developers to create automated testing strategies (including unit testing) and test plans for development tasks.
- Creating testing documents for integration tests, regression tests, acceptance tests, smoke tests, load tests and performance tests.
- Creating test processes and providing support for integration testing.
- Performing QA testing and coordinate basic testing activities.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience testing.
- Strong understanding and background testing E-Commerce Systems.
- Experience working with Jira (Preferred but not required).
- Experience communicating directly with external clients.
- Demonstrated experience testing for WCAG AA compliance in web applications
- Prefers working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Highly developed organization and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and client-handling skills.
- Ability to contribute towards a team effort.
- Ability to work with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Assist with manual QA testing as required and train on automation testing.
- Initiative and self-confidence, adaptable and able to cope with changing and evolving priorities while being able to identify new opportunities.
- Nice to have experience with Digital Marketing/Content Management/Customer Experience Management solutions for public facing websites and portals (for example, Sitecore).
We offer a chance to work with an amazing team, global clients, competitive salary, medical and dental benefits, life and disability insurance, as well as work from home options.
If you would like to join our growing company please apply today!
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
*** We do not accept unsolicited candidate profiles from recruiting firms***