Our client, a large international luxury and spirits group has commissioned Valtech to realize its e-commerce platforms and deploy them on its seventy-five brands and in the different countries where the group is located.
The program consists of several Valtech teams. The central one is the “core team” that guarantees technical architecture, agile best practices (agile coach) and DevOps implementation. The team works closely with the brands of our client and is based in Paris 17th in the premises of Valtech in Courcelles. The front office and back office teams are located in Ukraine.
The vendor platform chosen by our client is Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC). Valtech is Silver partner of the solution and has a SFCC skill center in Ukraine.
All projects are managed in agile (SCRUM) and the project teams are divided into SQUAD. The project teams are typically composed of a Scrum Master, a Business Analyst, a SFCC lead developer and SFCC front-office and back-office developers.
The core team, which will oversee the developments, guarantee the application performance, implement the DevOps tasks, will also guarantee the relevant reuse of components or services implemented from one brand to another. Country roll-outs and local adaptations will be carried out by the project teams.
The architecture lead will be a key player to ensure that the new technologies implemented meet platform compatibility. He/she is actively interacting and supporting communication related to architecture, development best practices and Devops with business community and technical teams, translating business needs into systems design and architectural solution.
- Partner with key Technical Stakeholders to identify and document requirements for the purposes of deploying new (global and regional) systems.
- Manage technical stakeholder approval for all e-commerce technical designs and optimizations.
- Develop and support the creation of technical related materials such as solution documents, technical and architectural requirements, performance documents.
- Coordinate and work with technical team on technical design, delivery and support.
- Organize, equip and facilitate application technical test plans and technical test cases including performance tests, load tests, etc.)
- Provide ongoing application system maintenance and problem resolution with internal/external supporting teams.
Overseas travel may be required
The Ideal candidate
- University degree in IT, Business Information System or equivalent
- Minimum 10-year experience in IT, with at least 5-year experience in e-commerce architecture (luxury preferred),
- E-commerce experience related to e-commerce solutions implementations in an international context, used to evolve in multi-cultural projects and with exceptional technical lead and time management abilities
- You process an in-depth working knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Site genesis and SFRA architecture)
- You are technical-oriented: strong technical sense and technical operational experience
- You have a good ability to liaise between the business and technical communities bridging the gap and driving discussions toward a collaborative solution
- As an architect, you have strong organization, planning, communication, project management and presentation skills
- You know how to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
Last but not least :You’re fluent in English, both written and oral