We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
Valtech is seeking a senior QA lead for our New York office. As a senior QA lead, you’ll help to guarantee the quality of our deliverables, paying close attention to stability, user-friendliness, continuity, performance and design. You’ll use all kinds of QA techniques, tools, checklists, test cases and / or test scripts, depending on the chosen test approach / test goal: chain testing, integration testing, regression testing, exploratory testing, etc. You’ll have a passion for quality and be uncompromising when it comes to delivering the highest quality solutions to our clients. Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of test plans and test scripts
- Performing tests and sharing the findings with the team
- You’ll supervisor QA analysts within your team
- Involvement in Agile rituals, such as sprint planning, standups, demos, retrospectives, etc.
- The QA specialist forms a knowledge triangle with the Business Analyst and Project Manager
- Working closely with multi-discipline teams responsible for delivering our projects
- Building close ties with fellow QA specialists in Valtech offices around the world
- Proven experience overseeing quality control for online platforms or websites
- At least five years’ experience as a tester in the IT industry with experience in online projects
- Digital agency background preferred
- Experience working with Jira essential
- Experience working within Agile teams
- Exposure to test automation with experience using tools such as Selenium
- Comfortable working with remote QA analysts who may be in different time zones
- Experience testing compliance with accessibility standards such as WCAG 2.0 AA
- Experience with qTest is an advantage
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems and Ecommerce platforms is advantageous
- Knowledge of Load / Performance testing and / or other test specializations is an advantage
- Knowledge of TDD or BDD is an advantage
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
Valtech has almost 3,000 employees across 38 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.