We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
We work on projects for some pretty awesome brands that are leading the way in mobile. The person that will fill this position will have a passion for new technology, a desire for high-quality code, and wants to push the boundaries of what can be done with iOS and Android. You dream of this stuff when you go to bed. You wake up and can’t wait to start coding.
You’ll be getting up to speed quickly and will be integrated as a member of the team, joining in architecture discussions, daily standups, backlog grooming sessions, sprint planning, and sprint review meetings. You’ll be helping with everything from fixing bugs in old code to working on entirely new features.
- Be a motivated self-starter and quickly get up to speed in a large codebase
- Clearly, communicate sprint task status
- Speak with the client about the development task
- Conduct PR reviews
- Modify existing Swift, Kotlin, and Java code
- Writing new features in React Native
- Writing test cases for your code
- Keeping up with the latest trends in iOS and Android development
- 3+ years working on production iOS and/or Android applications
- Thorough knowledge of React Native
- Experience with Xcode, Android Studio, Gradle, ADB, etc.
- Experience with native iOS and Android development
- Strong experience with writing unit and integration tests
- Working knowledge of test-driven development, test automation, CI
- Proficient with Git (both merging and rebasing)
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
Valtech has almost 3,000 employees across 38 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.