All Digital marketers and digital companies have a checklist for digital platform implementations (i.e. websites) which is quite exhaustive but that contains two items for sure i.e. analytics and SEO. One of the best things about online marketing is that virtually everything is traceable so to ripe the benefits of analytics they jump onto implement a solution for their site. They end up paying full fees for Licences and they rarely think about investing money for Analytics consultant which can help them tremendously by designing a solution for them. Consultants know about all capabilities and what to do in certain business implementation. Adobe Analytics is the next generation interface that allows you to create a complete and distinguished view of your business by focusing on key character components. Let's understand what are the good things that fall under Adobe analytics capabilities.
SiteCatalyst is great for tracking eCommerce users or normal website users once they get to your site and gives insight as to user behaviour. It also helps in understanding which products and pages are most viewed and have the highest transaction rate. This product allows for CID tag tracking for placements outside of your website as well as CID tag tracking for pages within your website.
Following is the list of basic features in Adobe analytics.
Actionable Web Analytics
- Omniture SiteCatalyst provides marketers with actionable, real-time intelligence about online strategies and marketing initiatives.
- SiteCatalyst helps marketers quickly identify the most profitable paths through their Web site, determine where visitors are navigating away from their site, and identify critical success metrics for online marketing campaigns.
- SiteCatalyst is part of the Omniture Online Business Optimization Suite.
Pre-Built Reporting and Analytics
- Downloadable reports in PDF, Excel, Word, and HTML formats
- Extensive collection of ready-to-use, popular reports including Page Summary, Next Page Flow, Fallout/Form Abandonment, Geo-segmentation, Conversion Funnel, Cross Sell, and more
- Custom reporting, which enables you to measure any event that occurs on your site
- Drill-down reporting to answer complex web analytics questions
- Robust calendaring function for quick and easy selection of both pre-set and user-defined date ranges.
- Report-suite-level calculated metrics, giving all users or specific users access to the same KPIs
- Improved visitor identification for accurate profile of mobile audiences
- Mobile-specific collection enhancements for accurate data capture from a variety of mobile devices
- Mobile device reporting from extensive library of device profiles to uniquely identify specific mobile device types and manufacturers
- Geo-location and carrier identification for more accurate mobile marketing campaigns specific to countries and carriers
- Mobile bookmarks and dashboards access via mobile Web login.
- Mobile email report delivery in mobile-friendly format for easy reading on mobile devices
Innovative Work Flow
- Flatter navigation, offering fewer clicks to your destination
- Product search—easily find reports, features, and Help from anywhere in the product
- Publishing Lists to easily manage recipients of scheduled reports across thousands of report suites
- Lockable dates to prevent rolling periods in scheduled reports
- Omniture University self-paced training video modules, user manuals, and white papers for self-paced learning
- A Knowledge Base of thousands of questions already asked by other SiteCatalyst users
Video & Web 2.0 Optimization
- Multiple video optimization reports
- ActionSource™ method for natively tracking Flash applications used with the ActionScript programming language (Adobe Flash and Flex)
- Full support for popular media players including Windows Media Player, QuickTime, and RealPlayer
- Only one server call per video, minimizing network chatter
- Video engagement and milestone tracking built into reports
- Ability to find sweet-spots for ad placement by seeing the most viewed video sections
- Track videos across top video sharing sites to understand the impact and effectiveness of viral video campaigns to better monetize online videos
- Class-based implementation for Flash and Flex video players, allowing for easier, faster deployment
- Segment data from a report suite and create a new suite to hold the data
- Geosegmentation reports to understand the geographic dynamics of Web audience
- Create real-time segmentation of all online data and define an unlimited number of visitor segmentation rules
- Create real-time segmentation of all online data with an unlimited number of visitor segmentation rules
Flexible Data Integration
- Data Sources Manager to integrate multi-channel or offline data with data collected on the Website
- SOAP-based open standards Web services API for real-time reporting
- Integrate Web analytics data with in-house reporting tools
- Data Extract and Excel Client options that enable you to export SiteCatalyst data into Excel